Sunday, April 11, 2010 @1:37 AM
This is gonna be a shoes entry!! My blog is getting sooo bore w/o any shopping loots, isn't it!! ;p Here's a post on Kaelyn and mama's shoes!! Wheeee love!! :D
Went to United Square on Sat and was so happy that I managed to buy 2 pairs of sandals for dearie Kae! Cos Kaelyn got small feets hence finding small sizes for her is indeed a challenge or by luck.... Oh well anyway here're the 2 pairs I gotten for her.. ;D
Pink Flowers Havanias type from OshKosh and leatherette sandals from Colettee :D
2 pairs of pricey Mary Janes and ballet type shoes which I gotten previously online :p Very very comfy soft shoes!
Cheap, Chic & Comfy wedeges from BATA!!! :) Was soo elated when I saw this pair...comfy and easy to match!! Plus it wasn't too high and the soles was rubber friction type, think it's the flexology range from BATA!! ;)
Look nicer when worn.. =)
Other shoes I gotten this month..
;) I'm on a
shoes spreeing mode this month, particularly on
wedges or kitten heels....;p
Grey pump wedges from Substance, very comfy!
Another Suede/patent pair from Substance, this pair looks nicer when worn.. ;) Got it at half price somemore!! ;)
I'm really into
Substance shoes, affordable and nice range!! =)

Grey jewels kitten pumps from online ;)

My overdue patent Birkies sandals!! ;p
Ok tats bout it... :D
♥ Respect me & my words...