Sunday, August 30, 2009 @11:34 PM
Just a random entry as I have the
'extra' time cos bb Kae slept early today..
;) Maybe I shld do this often...;p
Previous wkend, was busy doing Kae's veggie puree for storage for her porridge and for the 1st time, I attempted the
vegetable stocks to be used for her porridge....Adding more flavour! =)
I used carrots, tomatoes, leeks/scallion and sweetcorns! =)
Had it boiled and simmered for bout 1.5hrs...end result... very tasteful soup w/o any seasoning! ;)
On a side note, Kaelyn's ballets flats have arrived....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaelyn 1st pairs of ballet shoes!! ;p Tried it on her and she seems uncomfy and tried kicking it away and looking at her feets!! ;p
Mama's new glasses! =)
.
.
.
.
.

Very pretty pair and I luv it!!! Added on was the swarovski crystals on both side of the frames!With cute tiny paws... ;D
Am deciding which HP model shld I buy?!!! Hmmmm.......
♥ Respect me & my words...