Friday, August 21, 2009 @11:52 PM
Baobei Kaelyn is 10mths old today! ;D
I can see her growing from a lil chubby bb transforming to a sweet lil girl now.. ;D And hohoho...she's still toothless and not crawling!! Think most likely she will miss/bypass her crawling stage, arrrgghhh no choice leh...gave her lotsa tummy, rolling time but she just isn't crawling...Dar A and I are still waiting!! Think
tooth fairy has finally found Kaelyn!! ;p Cos I can see some whitish on her lower gums and able to feel the hardness on the gums when I clean her tougue and gums...plus she's drooling more than usual now. So guess she'll be teething soon! So meaning my nightmare is starting!
Ouch! ;pAnd oh yes, she now knows how to wave bye-bye, hi-five, clap hands, waving her hands in the air when she's happy or excited....and 'talking' a lot now!! She seems to be able to call 'papa' cos she will go...."Ah paaa...pa...pa......"!!
*keke* So guess she will be calling her daddy 1st! ;p Haaa...I'm not jealous lah, dun mind who she calls 1st as long as she's progressing and growing well..I'm just as contented!
;DI have not really plan on her 1st Birthday's celebration yet...
*lazy mama* But guess really have to put it into action soon and plan it seriously.....It's gonna be a small celebration cos Dar A and I prefer to keep it simple and enjoyable one with family and close relatives/frens.
;) Ok shall see how it goes... ;D Am thinking whether to get her a Mickey/Minnie Mouse cake or Winnie the Pooh cake leh...Haiz...headache!
;pOkay how can I end my entry w/o pics of her!!
;D
My sweetie pie! ;p


Look at her 'disgusted/annoyed' expression when I worn the crochet hat on her! *LOL*
Finally a proper shot.. ;)
Will update again with more pics! =)
♥ Respect me & my words...