Saturday, June 06, 2009 @2:54 AM
BB Kaelyn is much better now..Thxs God! ;) Except sometimes she's more grouchy and needs more attn from me! Otherwise she's fine! =) I'm greatful for that! But will still cont to monitor her temp....
Dearest Kaelyn!And yest I decided to gave her the
Nuby sippy cup for her to drink water and surprisingly she took it so well and drank quite a lot!
:D Mama is soo happy & proud of her!! She knows how to hold the handles and drink from the spout teat. :) Much better than the Dr Brown's sippy cup! Glad she loves drinking water cos whenever I spoon feed her with water during her solid-feeding, she always readily open her mouth to drink the water than to eat the cereal! ;) But sad to say that nowadays she doesn't take her cereals well now..
*Sigh* Think I'm gonna start her on porridge soon and hope her appetite is back! Oh yess yest she ate half a apple of puree! So happy!! It's good to load on those vitamins from fruits especially she's recovering now....
Here's Kae drinking from her sippy cup!! :D
♥ Respect me & my words...