Monday, May 11, 2009 @7:07 PM
Haven been updating on regular basis as usual cos bb Kae is taking up too much of my time...Sigh wat to do...as I'm the
main care-giver.. Her food, comforter, pacifier, clown, entertainer...the list goes on and on... =) Ha....I realised almost everytime on my blog....I will be saying the same old thing... "Haven been updating my blog blah blah blah...!"
;p *LOL*Sometimes Kaelyn can be the
sweetest angel..melting me with her contagious smile and uncontrollable laughter... ;D But there are times when she decides to be a
devil! Tormenting me with her fussiness, cranky, grouchy, nightly crying stints etc..... ;( Yes...think ever since she knows how to flip, she's unable to soothe herself back to sleep at night... she will wakie up crying! Aft which needs to be carry/pat/rock her back to sleep...
*Sigh* This can happen few/many times every nights...
;"( Mind u...it's
EVERY NIGHTS! I'm so tired and vexed over her nightly crying stints..Wonder when will she stop "torturing" me.... *Booooo...* As frustrated as I can be.... I still love tis lil darling of mine..
:DNow at
6mths+, she has since started taking her semi-solids food i.e Rice cereal, fruits/veggies puree at 5mths 3wks old.... ;) Glad she's taking it well though there are times when she may eat v.little and fuss ard with me... Overall, still alright ;) And I have a new goal in life now..... ;) To be a hardworking mum whose able to whip up healthy/nutritious meals for my lil dearest! No excuses for this since I'm oso a SAHM! =) Will be browsing thru some mummies' blog for healthy recipes and bb's cooking book to prepare her meals on-going..
=) Kaelyn's milstone @ 6mths plus:>She's able to pull/grab an object towards her and exploring and playing with it..Including mouthing it.. =) >She's able to sit unsupported for few minutes without our assistance ard to hold her.>Luv playing peek-a-boo with us and will smile/laugh away...>Scream & babble alot!! For attention! ;p>Will stretch her hands out wanting to be carry> Turn herself away if rejecting to be carry> Wail/cry when I scold her... else I can't use any stern or harsh tone toking to her... *faint*Am still looking fwd to seeing her doing her
"firsts" on everything! ;)
And oh yes...
Happy Mother's Day to all mummies out there! ;)
This is my 1st year celebrating Mother's Day! Nothing fanciful., was out with my family for a meal treated by my dad! And and.... dearest daddy is gonna get dearest mummy a lappie!!
*Bleaming with joy* Thank You Dar A!! ;D Very practical pressie I wld say...No more IT bag for mummy cos so unpractical for me now! ;p
Ok here're picssss of
dearest Kaelyn @ 5mths+ to 6mths+ :
Enjoy..... ;D
♥ Respect me & my words...