Friday, May 22, 2009 @1:20 AM
My cutiepie Kaelyn is 7mths old le!! :D Woooo how time flies!!! Dun even dare to think tat in another 4-5mths time down the road, she'll be
1 year old le!!! ;p *Self-denial* And some mummies were orie planning for the bubs
1st Birthday Bash!! And for me...........
*silent* Haaa I did nothing yet!! ;p Still can't believe my darling be turning one soon in Oct! ;) Should I be happy or sad?! Guess I will start brain storming soon...but not now at least...
*keke*At
7mths old, Kae is still toothless and not yet teething...I'm not worry on this cos diff bubs progress at diff pace and I luv her toothless smile! ;) Every morning she will greet me with her most radiant smile and I will greet her back with my smelly breathe instead!!
*LOL*And she oso has yet know how to crawl...she is one lazy bub!! Rather flip and flip but just dun wanna learn to crawl...but sometimes she will wriggle her butt up abit lah... ;p think I must tempt her with her fav. toys etc and do leg exercises with her! ;) But one good news is that, she can sit unsupported for quite a long time now...and hence we are ready to get her, her 1st high chair! ;) Probably getting the Ikea one... cheap, durable and good! =)
And she oso know how to wail to get attn whenever I walk away w/o carrying her etc... and best of all...to fake cry at times!
*faint* Notti Kae will cry/scream if we snatch or take something she likes away from her! Hmmmm think down the road, I can foresee some scenarios of her screaming and crying and rolling on the floor in order to get something she wanna lay hands on! ;p But but mama is gng to do her best to prevent it!!
=)Now she learns to play by herself while sitting on the Bumbo chair, entertaining herself with toys etc...but once she gets bore.....she will scream for u! ;)
Her hair is growing more though still quite baldy at the front..... ;p Her fine hair doesn't look the least like she has had her hair shaved before leh... =)
And sad to say...her crying stints at nights still happened! Wonder when it will stop?! It really can get on my nerves at times! Been bout 2mths+ to 3mths le!
Arrrrrggghhhhh!! *pat on my back* ;"( Hope this passing phase can go away
SOON!Here's the list of fruits/veggies I ve intro her excluding cereal:
-Apple-Pear-Banana-Avocado-Carrot-Pumpkin (Her favourite)-Sweet Potatoes-Green Peas-Butternut Squash-Sweet Peas
Tats all I think... Have yet to try spinach and brocolli but will do soon... ;p
Intend to let her take porridge when she turns 8mths old...or prolly 1 week ahead...Shall see how.. ;) By then...more works to be done for mummy!
*Phew*As usual how can this post ended with no pics of her?! ;p
Massive pics again! =)

With her fav.gadget! ;p

I luv tis pic!! ;p Cos she looks so cute lah..grabbing her daddy's shirt, cos she's bored sitting in the bumbo chair liao!

Playing with her fav.mickey toy! ;)
Kaypo..Dun kw looking at what! ;p





Nice shot! ;D
With exhausted mummy.. ;p
Planting a kiss! :D
And again... ;p (The lightning makes my neck looks so dark?! ) Her many different expressions: