Sunday, March 22, 2009 @1:21 AM
Kaelyn turns 5mths old yest, 21st March'09... woooohooo time really flies FAST!! ;p
Brought her to shave her hair b4 she turned 5mths! *keke*
B4 botak...
With dearest dd!! ;D
With dearest mummy!! (Walua I looked so tired & fat! ;'[ )
Okay here's Botak Kaelyn:
Looking grumpy!! (Think she buay song I shaved her hair!! *LOL*)
Ok looking happier aft shower! ;)
Hiding her botak with cap & smiling for me! =)


I got sooo much to say and update....many changes gng thru her now but damn...I'm just sooo tired to blog now...Ok I'm too lazy lah...cos sooo sleep-deprived tat my mind and hands are not co-ordinating now! ;p
I be starting her on semi-solids soon when she's bout 5mths 3wks old... 1 week ahead of 6mths, unless I can wait till the 21st when she turns 6mths old! =) Ok shall see how!! ;)
So exciting!!
Will be back for more pics!!
;)
♥ Respect me & my words...