Thursday, February 19, 2009 @1:47 AM
Gosh it's been near to
2 mths since I last update
!*Slap myself* ;p And bb Kaelyn is coming to
4mths le!! Time flies & CNY is orie over.... ;p Think now I rarely have the time to blog...even if got time, I will be doing some hse chores, taking a lil break etc...
*Sigh* So guess gng fwd, I wun update tat frequentlyt le.. ;p
Well back to bb Kae....She is one notti cranky bb at times, otherwise she is soo lovable and cuddly especially when she smiles at u... ;) It will melt ur heart..
;D Now she's getting more and more 'talkative' and will go 'en....ah.....pa..... etc' Sometimes she will entertain herself with her lil drumlet fist and her fav. Rainforest musical cot mobile! =)
She has been dropping lotsa hair and so is mummy!! :( Haaa gng bald soon..but gonna shave her soon... =)
Ever since Day 1 of CNY till last/previous week, she's has been acting very cranky and will wail and cried whenever we brought her over to our parents' place.... Other than me and Dar A, she will cry if others carry her! *faint* Who suffer?! ME! Seems that she's recognising pple and environment le...isn't tat too fast! ;p Gosh... Even grandpa carry her, she oso dun wan!!! Only wan me!! And her only 'pacifier' is ME! Sigh...
But things has since get better le.... ;) Glad tat is just a passing phase and hope it will nvm repeat again... ;p We have been bringing her out to the malls, so far still alright... otherwise she will be soundly asleep in the Balboa baby pouch! One thing for sure whenever we hit the mall is to check out where is the nursing room... *keke...* ;) Yes..I'm still breastfeeding her and hope to cont till at least 6mths or more.... =) Have yet to start her on any semi-solid food like rice cereal or puree etc...Will do so when she's at least 6mths or so... ;)
And I got lotsa pics to share!!! *Beware* Images heavy! ;)

In her lil yellow Mary Jane socks @ ard 11wks old.. ;)

Pretty headband! =)
Smiling for me... ;)



In her Baby Bjorn
Kaelyn @ 3mths old! ;) 

After a satisfied feed ;D
♥ Respect me & my words...