Monday, January 05, 2009 @11:35 PM
Time is always sooo soooo limited now and as always & usual I'm the soooo soooo EXHAUSTED! Cos bb Kae doesn't nap long during the noon time!! Arrgghhh..... ;(
B4 she was born, Dar A and I were still discussing over the use of "yao lan"/sarong and best is Kaelyn wun need to use it cos it will be more of an hassle as she grows up and if we were out and she wans to sleep in her sarong... how?!!
BUT now.... we have raised the white flag and try letting her nap in the sarong during the day...! And seems tat she quite like it and wun cries while we put her in unlike if we lay her on the bed/cot! She will wail out loud if we put her down to sleep!! So meaning we have to carry her in our arms while she nap!! *Bang wall*
Oso have given her the use of pacifier though she doesn't rely on it much...we only gave her if she fussed ard or wan for comfort b4 she can sleep or if she sucks her fingers/hands!
Okay enuff of my complaints cos it's endless... ;p Here're tons of Kae's pics b4 I go be a milk cow again!!
Oops a pic of Mummy 1st b4 bb Kae!! ;p
Do I look tired with those eye bags?! ;p
Kaelyn wearing her pretty satin ribbon head band! ;)
Refreshed aft her "pong pong" time!
Covering her face while in sarong sling! ;p
Ready for the cam!
And again! =)
She's turning sideway alot now!! Ve to ve very careful!! ;)
Happily kicking and turning! =)
She @ 2mths old! ;)
Her FATTY smile!!! ;p
Playing time with mommy! ;)
Her fav.sleeping position while being carry...

Ready in position for me to take pic! =)
Swinging and kicking!
Ok she's annoyed!! ;p



Above pics were taken when she's in super good mood!! ;D
Her fatty cheeky smile tat melts our heart! ;D
She in her Fisherprice swing!! But she dun really likes it! ;p

Sleeping soundly in the sarong!


Kaelyn in her car seat! =)
She looking @ me!! ;)
Okay tats really lots of her 'vanity' pics!! *keke*
B4 I end this entry...... I really must say I missed my own shopping "quality" time when I can slowly take my own time & pace to shop in town...i.e Far East Plaza, Wisma, Taka etc..! *Booo...* ;( Now since I'm a self-declared Kae's milk cow, I can't venture out for long time!! *Sian* The most 5-6hrs I must rush home liao! Really wanna do some retail therapy to "re-charge" myself!!! ;p Hmmm think I must arrange a date for MYSELF to do some serious shopping!! *keke* Though I still ve been shopping online... *Hiak Hiak*
And I'm looking fwd to this Wed for a visit to the hair salon cos it's been near to a year since I last trim/cut my hair!!
;pTill then and will be back soon hopefully!!
;)