Sunday, October 05, 2008 @1:31 AM
Hmmm me getting
rusty & lazy liao.... *keke* Been a week since my last entry....Hoho!! ;p
Let me recall wat I've been busy with for this past week and bet this is gonna be a brief entry but with pics!! ;)
Here're my Birkies that arrived! *Satisfied*
More Birkies!! ;)
Even have free keychains tat come along with the sandals!!
On Wed, 1st Oct- Dar A, me and my y.bro went to Vivo tog cos I was still owing my bro his soo belated bday pressies and oso to get his Havanias sandals.... ;)
Here's big rounded me!
We oso went to the Mothercare's hyperstore at Habourfront cos I wanna look for Swaddle blankets cos my mum was raving to me how useful the blanket was as she had seen on bb Zayden etc.... Though I orie had 2 pcs but tot getting more was harmless, morever for hygiene purposes I presumed the blankets will be washed often, so having spare one ard is always good! ;p Me and my 'kiasu' reasons!! *LOL*
But din saw the ones I was looking for cos they only carry their in-house swaddle blankets which I dun really fancy... ;{ Ended up getting yet another bodysuit for bb Kaelyn!!! ;) Cos they are having some clearance sales.... This one intended to let her wear for her full mth's celebration! ;)
Irresitable Eeyore's bodysuit with cap @ only @15.60, UP was $52.00!!! Big savings indeed! ;p
And and I oso bot 2 tunic tops from F21!! *Happy* ;)
Yest, 4th Oct- Dar A and I went to town in search of bb's playpen!! Haaa.... well last min we decided to get a playpen with bassinet etc cos aft advices from my cousins and frens, they were saying that best is to let bb sleeps with the CL during the nights so that I can get proper rest w/o waking up every min to check on bb etc... Sounds logical oso lah... Tats why decided to get a playpen's bed to put in the other room with the CL since we dun intend to shift the bb's cot ard...and was thinking during the daytime, bb can sometimes sleeps at the cot in our bedroom! ;)
In addition, since we'll be getting the playpen in the near future, might as well get it now and utilise the bassinet/bed 1st!! ;D
Me wearing the new F21 tunic top & new Birkies! ;)
Ok our 1st stop was Kiddy Palace @ Marina Sq.......... they do have quite a few choices but none got my eyes cos I was aiming for the Graco one! ;p But sadly to say that KP does not carry Graco brand I think.....
So aft having our dinner at Kenny Rogers, we headed over to Taka..... and viola they do have Graco playpens! Though they only have 2 design's choices but anyway we have decided to get one of the design..... Here's the playpen we've chosen and ordered! ;)
Graco Playpen! Our choice ;)
As Taka do not keep stocks of the playpen, they will be delivering it to us this coming Thurs! Oh really can't wait to assemble the playpen! ;D
We oso went over to Paragon cos I wanna go to "The First Few Years" to get their twin size pkt Swaddle blankets..... and was so happy to have purchased it finally!! ;p
Blue Swaddle blankies for bb!! ;)
Over at Paragon, Dar A oso gotten a new Nike haversack cos his current one was orie quite old and it's time for a NEW BAG! ;p
Dar A's Nike Bag!
Greedy me oso gotten some chocolate snacks from Marks & Spencer! ;)
The milk chocolate teacakes was hell delicious!! There's marshmellow inside somemore! ;p
Oh yes, b4 we ended the day, we dropped by Kinokuniya and purchase this info & recipe book "First Foods" which will come in handy in the near future!! ;)
Expert advice and easy recipes by dietitians for parents pf 6-24mths olds!! ;)
For this coming week, got to go for my routine check-up on Wed(By then I will be in my 37wks) and hopefully bb dearest be good and cont to be in head down position and hopefully engaged soon..... ;D
And to bring Nic for his injection and grooming session!!
Ok till then and shall update again! ;)