Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @3:53 PM
I'm currently
sick...! Down with a
mild flu and a tight sore throat! ;( Arrrggghhhh..... it felt sooo wrong and 'unappealing' to fall sick now during my 3rd tri.....
Went to see a GP yest night and was given some medication which are safe to consume.... Tot I can go
'drug-free' during my entire duration of pregnancy and endure it thru....since I have managed to overcome headaches etc....But sad to say that I have given in to medications to cure my flu now!
*Sian 1/2*I felt
so guilty aft having consume those medications, wonder it will ve any effects on precious & etc..... But wat to do leh... If I dun take the pills, I afraid my condition may get worsen and I felt even more sick & uncomfortable!
;( Having mixed feelings now & then.....
Super Sian & Upsetting!And and yest mid-night ard 3-4am plus, bb precious seems to be having a
big party inside!! ;p I can constantly felt her movements and not those usual lil kicks and punches... It's like
big waves and 'Merry-Go-Rounds' kinda of movements tat it really affected my sleep!
*Ouch* Initially I tot I was
dreaming but it was unjustified when I woke up to pee! I was wondering how come yest night she's
sooo sooo super ACTIVE?! Effects of medicines?!! Strange lah and I can't figured it out.... and I was soo worry tat she will end up in
Breech position instead of transverse position initially aft her night's round of 'partying'!!! ?????? Cos I can felt the hardness tat felt like the crown of her head below my breasts!
;(Oh pls dearest bb, despite mummy's daily pleas and naggings, dun opposed against mummy and turned head up INSTEAD!! :'( So demoralised lah....
Yest called to book the massage lady for my post-natal massages and tok to her a while on the phone... and was telling her tat bb is at transverse position leh and I wonder end up I have to go for a C-section anot.... So she gave me a lil suggestion telling me to
eat more lady-fingers NOW!! Hmmm wonder how helpful is that?! ;) Stil rem my mummy oso been telling me to eat more lady-fingers cos she said very good for the baby etc....
So today my mum helped me bot a big packet of lady-fingers and I shall be good and cook those veggies to eat consistently! Hope it does helps to
'soothe' baby and makes her go head down! ;)
Meanwhile hope my flu will go away soon and I be off the medications! Gng to take a lil nap now, at the same time listen to Baby Mozart to stimulate bb's mind!
;)Flu bug flu bug GO AWAY!