Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @4:32 PM
Shopping SPREE again!! *Wheee.....*Okay my shopping's mood is ON again!! ;p *keke*
Seems tat I ve 'seasonal' shopping cycle!! ;p Either I dun shop online for quite some time or I will shop more at a time!! Sounds logical?! ;p
Think Dar A gonna 'faint' aft he saw this entry!! *Roll eyes*
Well anyway here's my purchases for the past week! ;)
For myself and bb precious!! :)
More Birkies!! :)
Black Patent Madrid
Ice Pearl Green Molina
I must admit I'm soo crazy and addicted to Birkenstocks sandals!! *Slap myself* ;p Cos they are just so comfy and easily matchable with outfits..... given the reason I'm preggie now, no shoes/sandals can beat Birkies!!! I can oso foresee myself wearing more of them in the near future when I have to carry lil precious in my arms and of cos comfy shoes/sandals does came in handy!! ;) *Excuses indeed* Unlike Dar A who is contented with his 2 Birkies......I'm not lor...Haaa! *I'm One Greedy woman*
Oso ordered another pair of Gojane sandals! ;p
Gladiator Fringe sandals ;)
And 2 tops from ON! =)
Yellow stripe polo tee
Rugby Polo tunic
Tats the purchases for myself!! :D
Okay and here's bb precious purchases!

Ralph Lauren Daley Polo dress! Soo pretty rite! ;p
And rompers again from ON's sales! ;p
More clothings for Bb precious! :)
Purchased this romper for Zach's lil bro too!! Actually ordered 2 rompers for him, but the other design went OOS when ordered... ;(
And my mummy oso bot some stuffs for bb Xuan!! ;)
Think my girl really have tons of clothings now!!! Haaa.........! ;p
I'm really a shopaholic mtb!!! *keke* Think Dar A has raised his white flag!!! ;p
♥ Respect me & my words...