Monday, September 22, 2008 @12:20 AM
I'm feeling better orie and has recovered from the flu...Thxs God!!
;) If not, think I will be feeling so remorseful everyday popping the pills!
*Booo...*Past few days was spent nua-ing at home as usual but did some cleaning here & there...! We are more or less prepared for bb's arrival, baby cot has been set up, washings have all been done, bedding sets all washed...Hmmm sometimes really dun kw wat else I can do le to even prepare ourselves! ;p Of cos not forgetting basic cleanliness of the home & environment!
Think now shld be left with washing of our own bedsheets, washing toilets again & taking the Pigeon steriliser & Ameda breastpumps out and read the instruction manuals etc...
On Friday, Dar A decided to assemble bb's musical cot mobile!! ;)
Here's the end results!! Luv this Fisher-Price Rainforest cot mobile lots!!! :) The leaves & animals will swirl as it goes with the musical's flow.... I'm sure bb precious will love it too!! =)
Sat, 20th Sept- We went out to Si Ma Lu's temple there to pray... aft tat headed to Qiji's cafe to satisfy my cravings for their popiah and Mee siam!! ;p Initially wanted to drop by TMC's Cordlife's booth to enquire more of the cordblood thingy and signed up with them...but alas their counter was closed at mid-noon! *Sigh* Luckily Dar A made a check 1st b4 we went down..If not waste time & petrol only!

Me in lil black dress! ;) And and my face is getting chubbier liao!! No sooner think whole body even more "swollen" le!
Since we were out le, I persuaded Dar A to go Tampines-Giant cos I wanna buy the Karmy's buttons pyjamas!! Plus a hanging clothes rack cos I can 'foreseen' more washings of bb's clothings like her cloth nappies etc lah... Worry that our 6 'shorten' poles aren't sufficient for our daily washings plus our own clothings! ;) *Kiasu mummy*

Cheap hanging rack @ $9.90 only! ;)
Luckily managed to buy the Karmy's buttons pyjamas @ $10.90 each....plus other basic neccessities... ;) And b4 we left Giant, I bot this Avocado Milk shake drink from the Foodcourt and this is my 1st time trying out Avocado fruit juice! ;p Verdict: Ok lah not as bad or not as fantastic as I tot it will be! =) No harm trying out though....
And oh yes b4 I end this entry, think we are gonna BAN buying China's made food products le!! So sickening and dangerous as it can be.....Haiz! Some businessmen in China only CARE bout making $$$ w/o considering if the stuffs they produced will be harmful to citizens anot... Shame on them!! ;(
On a side note, think bb precious is being stubborn just like mummy at times!! Cos I can still feel her in her comfy transverse position! ;( *SIAN* Think gonna hear Dr Koh mentioned bout C-section to me again during my coming Wed's check-up! ;(