Sunday, September 07, 2008 @4:07 PM
Life pretty much back to normal......So I'm back with my usual updates with pics! ;)
Anyway I'm back at my own Home Sweet Home aft settled Nic at my parents place.... which is his 'original' comfy homie!! ;) Everything else is good for Nic...He's sleeping, eating and playing well!! Quite energetic again I wld say!! Tats very relief!! Hope everything is doing him good and under control! =) So that I can enjoy my last lap of pregnancy now!! :D
I'm back to washing some of bb's clothings again, this time on her one-piece sleeping suits etc! ;) Love the smell of the konomo's detergent on bb's clothings!! ;p
Hanged indoor for fear of raining!! ;p *Unpredictable weather*
Oso tidy and sort bb's stuffs and her cabinet & wardrobe!
Getting prepared!
Yest was out to Chinatown to stock up on my toiletries from Ocean store, got lotsa sanitary pads and cotton disposable panties!
Packets of sanitary pads!!! Nvm have I ever bot so many pkts!! ;p *Kiasu*
Here's wat I worn...Nothing fanciful! ;p
Chubbier face now!! ;{
Was greatful that I managed to buy my Biotherm's facial products from the Ocean store cos most of the time it will be OOS soon!
We oso dropped by the famous CC store tat sells a variety of bb's stuffs! And finally decided to purchase the Ameda Lactaline Dual breastpumps from them! Costs bout $350 whereas outside is retailing at ard $388......Since I missed the offer tat TMC used to sell it at ard $320 previously.....hmmm wat to do...... Doubt I will find it at any better price. So finally breastpumps strike off the list!
Ameda's breastpumps! (Dar A was still laughing at me for taking pic of a BOX!) *lol*
Aft having done with our purchases at Chinatown, we left for Bugis for dinner @ Fish & Co, whereby aft which Dar A be purhasing his new HP!
Persuaded Dar A to purchase this Endearmints sweets from Fish & Co since I luv it so much and it can't be found at local stores!! They are retailing it now at their restaurants for a 1kg packet at $16.05! Very big packet! ;)
Okay here's Dar A new HP!! Finally purchased it aft a long time! ;)
Nokia E66! ;)
Initially he was still deciding whether he shld purchase the Apple iphone anot, and aft much consideration and thoughts, he opt for E66 instead! I think it was a good choice since he's not on the run/road most of the time and this HP shld serve him well!! =) *Brilliant choice*
Okay will be back for more updates on my bb's purchases again!! ;p
Off to prepare for dinner with my family le....To celebrate mummy's birthday! ;)