Friday, September 26, 2008 @4:43 PM
Went for my routine check-up on Wed, 24th Sept...... b4 gng down to the clinic, Dar A and I went over to TMC to enquire bout Cordlife and to sign up with them.........But upon reaching, there's isn't any single soul at their respective booth!! ;( Hence Dar A checked with the receptionist there and she managed to contact Cordlife's staff thru the line instead! So conclusion, the sales exec will meet us @ our home at our convenience to discuss and sign up with them! Save time & efforts for us oso!!

Cam-whore b4 gng out! ;p
Having done, we went over to the clinic for my check-up and AS USUAL, we have to WAIT!! Used to it orie in fact and we knew given our queue no, we had to wait for at least 2hrs b4 our turn! ;( So we went Mos Burger to have some snacks and read newspapers and mag! ;p
Ok ok to cut short, I shall touch on bb's progress!! Dearest bb is of weight 2.525kg @ 35wks...an increase of 212g as compared to 2wks ago....Hmmm though I hope she can gained more weight at least hitting 2.7kg....Guess I'm not eating a lot oso...Tat explained her mere's weight increase bah... Though Dr Koh assured us she's of good weight.... And and here wat makes me so happy and excited!! Precious bb has turned head down and Dr Koh said she's orie head down at bout 90%! :D Initially I was still not hopeful cos I can felt the hardness at my ribcage/below my breasts and tot tat was bb's head! And it turned out to be her bum bum!! *LOL*
Was really greatful and elated that she's listening to my daily pleas and nags at her asking her to be good and goes head down!! And she did it!! Thx God and thank you bb for listening to mummy!! :D Who knows eating the lady-fingers does HELP!! ;p Dr Koh was still saying now I got the chance to be "A REAL WOMAN" who can screams her lungs out at the delivery room!! *LOL* How farnie is that??!! Nvmthless I hope she'll be good and cont to be head down & dun rebel against me! ;p And we were still hoping if he was able to scan bb's face anot, but alas guess he was rushing for time and din scan for us to see this time round! *Boooo...*
Aft scanning, he proceed to brief us on hosp stuffs & wat to watch out for if I'm in labour and wat to expect etc.....oso given us the Pre-admission letter le.... So it will be another 2 wks time b4 we see him again.... And oh yes, I only gained another 0.5kg.... ;)
In order to fulfil my promises to bb dearest, aft the check-up we headed to Popular bookstore to get her more story books!! Cos I was telling bb tat if she's good and goes head down I will buy her more story books and read to her..... :) Guess she likes us reading stories to her, be it noon-time stories or bed-time stories! ;p

New story books for bb!! =)
And mummy dearest got me more button front pyjamas when she was out and in total I have got 6 buttons-front nite dresses and 3 two-pcs buttons front pyjamas!! ;p Guess no one will have so many pcs as I do!!! 'kiasu'*LOL*
And here's a pc she bot which doesn't look like pyjamas at all lor!! More like a baby-doll dress to me!! Haa.....
Babydoll 'pyjamas' dress??!! ;p
And here is bb's Polo Ralph Lauren's dress tat arrived this week! ;)
Very cute & sweet pc!!! ;) I'm drooling over it!
Guess my ON's spree stuffs will arrived soon too!! ;)
Oh yes and Zacheus's lil bro- Zayden(my 2nd nephew) was born on Sat-27th Sept'08!!! Will post his pics soon!! =)
Ok will be back for more updates!! ;p
♥ Respect me & my words...