Monday, September 01, 2008 @2:45 PM
Be bringing Nic back for his review later.......Hopefully everything be good and under control given my care & attention these few days!!
;) Every mid-nights, aft toilet's visits...I will try to syringe-fed Nic with water, making sure he's well hydrated due to the pills he's feeding on. Cos he's so lazy to wake up and go drink water during the nights..... Well hope to hear good news from Dr Shum later on...
*Fingers crossed*If everything else is good, I shld be able to return to my comfy Home Sweet Home soon! ;) But I must try to settle Nic's medicines feeding issue with my mum. Bit headache on this issue as I kw mummy will be busy taking care of naughty Zach at the same time! Hmmm.....Wil try to work things out...!
It's officially
Sept le....and I'm into my
32wks this week! Time flies
super FAST can! As I'm typing this entry, I can feel bb Xuan's movements lots!! Everyday I will be telling her to be good...this n that....and most imptly for her to be head down in engaged position soon. Oh ya oso have been trying to record her movements on video too! Sometimes she just dun co-operate well with me!
~Booo....~ Heee but still did managed to capture some of her movements lah!
;)Previous night while trying to sleep.... as usual was thinking of bb Xuan's names again! Suddenly came out with
"Clariss" pronounce as 'Claire-ris'! ;) Simple and nice I thought.... Cos I dun wanna too complicated a name & oso difficulties in pronouncing it...
=) Anyway have shortlisted these few names:
>Calista>Clarrisa>Caylynne/Caylene>Clariss>VivianMost of them starts with the alphabet-
C!! ;) *LOL*I welcome any suggestions or perhaps some of u can tell me which is ur fav!!! :) I'll be glad to receive any feedbacks!
=)
♥ Respect me & my words...