Monday, August 18, 2008 @11:10 PM
Just a quick update...... Nic boy was discharged from hosp last Fri and is currently recuperating well and on medications.... Have to monitor him closely and luckily he's been eating well again and appetite slowly gaining back...
Tats a relief for me! ;) He will be back for his review this coming Fri and hopefully everything will be good, catheter can be removed and illness under control & back on track again...
I'll pray hard!Currently I've been staying @ my parents' place taking care and monitoring Nic.... Cos we dun intend to shift him between my hse and mum's plc anymore...Dun wanna add on any unneccessary stress on him..Anyway we are sure he will be more happier & comfy residing at his 'original' home!
;)So at the moment, no bedtime telling stories from Dar A to dearest bb..... but I ve been toking to bb often oso and b4 I sleep.... Bb dearest has been co-operating well with me and I'm sure she is hoping Nic can recover fully soon!
;) Recently I have been experiencing bb's movements & kicks quite often.... Seems tat she's pretty active nowadays! =) But sadly to say...I have backaches quite often now, perhaps due to the added weight and pressure on the uterus.... Hmmm wat to do.... Oh ya and oso numbness below the chest/breasts' area.... ;{ Haiz more prob coming up as I enter the 3rd tri.... Hope things will remain good and bearable....
It has been a nerve-wrecking past week for me cos of Nic's sickness...Constant worry, fear & stress!!! But I have to be calm and stay strong cos of precious bb.... Hope bb's doing well and not affected much by mummy! As a result due to stress etc, I've gotten a cold sore on my upper lip AGAIN!
*Sigh* Hopefully will recover soon.....
Tml is our last ante-natal class...... Times flies fast in a flash! And on Wed, we will be seeing our precious lil girl again for my routine check-up....... Hope bb has gained substantial amt of weight and doing well...
;DTill then and will be back for updates.........
~Nite~
♥ Respect me & my words...