Friday, August 29, 2008 @2:02 PM
Nic boy is back home...He was discharged yest and was in very good mood when we went to pick him up!
=) As usual he will be on medication plus additonal health supplements to strengthen his heart etc... Hope this medication can control him well w/o any complications.. *Touchwood* As of to-date, his medical bills was orie a
whopping $3.4k!!! *FAINT* ;{ Though $$ is not an issue here, but we really hope he will be on track again given our love, care & attention towards his health-being. Dun know how am I going to handle all this stress etc w/o Dar A ard.....
Thanks Dar!! Really appreciates for wat u have done be it to me or to Nic! I can feel ur sincerety and unlimited concern & care!
;)Think I really physically & mentally strained.....
;{ Din sleep or rest well ever since Nic's illness. It's constantly 'ringing' in my mind and heart and I just can't help but to worry! Nvm at ease! Plus now that I'm in my 3rd tri....backaches and leg cramps seem more frequent and getting a good night's sleep is really hard!
;(I must admit I'm one that can't handle
STRESS well..... Last Sun, my cold sore just healed and this morn when I woke up, I saw new cold sore 'growing' on my upper lip
AGAIN!! *Freaking sickening* ;"( Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm damn sian and upset now!
Hope everything will fall back in place and Nic getting well soon & my cold sore be gone!!! I really wan to enjoy my pregnancy as in my 2nd tri b4 precious bb is out in Oct!! I still need to wash bb's clothings, bedsheets & stuffs and do some hse's spring cleaning to welcome bb in bout 2 mths' time! Gosh time really fllies fast in a flash w/o u even noticing that Sept is approaching!;( Scary as it sounds to me....Hmmmm.......... Now I can only remain positive and look on the bright side & not imagining things!
Nic is sleeping now & I shall go catch some sleep.......I'm soo soo tired.....
I wan to be happy again..... :(
♥ Respect me & my words...