Friday, August 01, 2008 @6:19 PM
I'm having this heavy spells since Wed.... *Sigh* Really so fearful of headaches ever since preggie cos it can affects my mood and appetite! ;( *SIAN* Can't eat any medicines so can only rely on massages of ointment on my forehead and taking rest & naps.... Yest went for a swim and was feeling better...but the headache soon 'haunt' me again!! ;{ Wonder is it due to the recent hot weather or my body getting heaty??!!
Ok anyway back to last Sat, 26th July..... As mentioned it was our 10th Anniversary.... but b4 we were out for a feast, we went for Wendy's hse warming over @ Compassvale link.
Fatty Me now!! ;)Well the location & structure of the flats over at Wendy's place was fabulous cos it's sorta like condo style as the carpark was situated @ the basement! And wat impressed us further were the rows of shops located at the 1st storey! ;) There are NTUC, bakery shop, salons, clinics/pharmacy, Kopitiam, ATM machines etc!!! *Cool* So convenient can!! Imagine, while u are cooking... u suddenly need a bottle of soya sauce...off u go downstairs to grab a bottle from NTUC!! Best..... U can even push their trolley up to ur door-steps and push back/return when u are done! Tats wat we like most!! Dun even have to waste petrol to travel or even plastic bags to do ur groceries shopping! ;) Sounds good isn't it!
Nvmtheless her hse was beautifully renovated/decorated with that warm, cosy feel though it was more of a black/red co-ordination... ;) She oso hacked a room and coverted a corner into a walk-in wardrobe in the Master bedroom just like wat we did!! Haaa!!! ;D *Brilliant*
Aft which we went to Vivocity & Harbourfront..... Decided to drop by the Mothercare hyperstore to see if the discount voucher can be utilised against the Ameda breastpumps........ But sadly to say.... NO!! Hmmmm spoiler! ;{ Ended up just getting the Mozart for Baby's Mind CD! ;) Shall utilise the discount voucher next time!
Classical music for bb dearest!
As we are still full cos of the buffet we eaten @ Wendy's plc.... so we walked and shopped ard b4 settling at Bakerzin for dinner..... Their desserts/cakes were so fantastic! No pics though cos we were pretty tired by then..... ;p And it was Dar A's shopping day!! Cos he managed to purchase 5 shirts from Pull & Bear!! :) And surprisingly, I bot nothing! *Booo...*
And last week I BAKED again!! Haaaa Baking has since become my weekly's affair!! ;) I bot this Betty Crocker's Super Moist Hershey Choco fudge cake mix to try out and baked it using cupcakes style! ;p Results>> Good! I oso added in some choco chips!



Dozens of choco muffins!! :D
Here's Raisins & Nuts cookies!

Very nice as well! ;p Next time I shall try using corn flakes!
So this was my supper last Friday! ;)
2 choco muffins, 2 cookies and 1 glass of Mamil Mama milk! :)Oh did I ever mentioned bout tis Japanese crispy sugary panbiscuit which I absolutely luv! It can be bot at certain bakery shops & everytime I saw them......... I have to buy!!! So unresistable can! ;p
Fav! :D
Ok enuff of food..... back to bb's stuffs!! ;) My loots from Babymallonline and Gap have finally arrived!! All items are in stock! *Yeah* =)



GAP rompers! :)
Loots from Babymallonline:

Baby bibs!


Shoes & Booties!







More clothings for Baby!! :D
Shopping for bb's clothings is SO ADDICTIVE!! :p