Friday, August 08, 2008 @1:22 AM
Wed, 6th Aug- Aft eating my brunch... and bout half an hr later........ I PUKED!! :'( *SIAN* Think now into my 3rd tri, I can't seem to eat much or digest well... Have to eat many small meals instead of 3 or 4 full meals! ;{ Sucks can.... Hopefully things will not get worse.... *Fingers crossed*
Met with JY and SL for some 'serious' catching up & to celebrate my bday in adv! :)
Heavy traffic as usual @ CTE!
As usual cam whore in car!! *Fatty Face now* :'(
Well it always nice to chat & 'gossip' with this 2 lovely ladies.... We dined at
Cafe Cartel but urmmm no pics leh cos we were busy eating and toking!!!
;p *LOL* As usual, they gave me Isetan vouchers as I have no idea on wat gift to 'request' from them
...*keke* Thxs lovelies!!
=)Thursday, 7th Aug- My Birthday! :) Okay pls dun remind me that I'm
1 yr older NOW! ;p *Thank you* Needless to say, was out celebrating with Dar A for my birthday's feast & shopping!! ;) But well weather wasn't too good!! It was a cold, rainy day!
*Booo...*
Me in Topshop Maxi dress :)

Cam whore in car AGAIN!
We decided to dine @
Fish & Co over at Wheelock place and upon reaching, we realised that they were closed?!!! Think for renovation or watever lah... ;( Since we orie parked our car at the mall, so might as well dine there and ended up @
Sakae Sushi instead!
=)
Aft the meal and walking ard, we left Wheelock and headed over to Paragon to get my pressie!! ;)
Okay to cut short..... here're my
'GOLDIE' pressies!! :)


A pair of bling bling Birkies added to my collection! ;)
And here's my fav one...!! ;p



Tadah~~ Gucci tote bag!!! ;D
Now u can understand why I label my pressies as "Goldie"! Cos both items are in matt gold shade! ;) *Grin* Initially I was still undecisive whether to get the tote bag in large or medium size... and eventually I settled for this medium size since I orie have a similar design in large size. =) Hope I made the right choice cos I'm a 'sucker' for large bags!! ;p
Thxs Dar A for the lovely gifts!! ;) *Appreciates*
Okay shall end this entry with this yumilicious cake! ;)

Happy Birthday to me once again! And bye bye to "2X" and welcoming "3X"! ;p