Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @11:42 PM
Went for
a swim today...........And I must admit that my stamina isn't as 'strong' as compared in my 3th to 5th mths... ; Need to take more breathers now and my tum tum feels kinda heavier hence making me swim even slower...
;pDar A was still saying my swimwear seems tighter than b4 le!!!
;p *keke* And think the most I still be able to swim few more times b4 I eventually raise the white flag.... ;)
*LOL*Aft swimming & dinner, I get to eat
DURIANS again!!! ;D This time not
D24 but the "Mao San Wang" fleshy chunks!!! ;) *Yummy* More delicious & 'finger-licking' as compared to D24! ;) Heee all thanks to my FIL!
;DI have 'rewarded' myself with a new pair of specs!!
;) Was so torn between the pair I've chosen over the
Levis one.... and eventually I 'forsake' the Levis one & chose the thiner frame one!
;D Hope I made the right choice!! And I can't wait to get my new specs which will be ready by Sat!
=) *Yippie*Well.... I realised that now I do get
heartburns more often especially when lying on bed trying to sleep at nights....
*Booo...* ;{ Hope it will improve and not cause further discomfort & affecting my sleep.....
Stuffing myself with
bread & cookies now...........
;p
♥ Respect me & my words...