Saturday, July 26, 2008 @1:59 AM
~ Happy 10th Year Anniversary ~
Pls be aware that this's gonna be a mushy post.... ;p
As the title suggests........
26th July 2008 marks the
10th Year Anniversary for Dar A & I!!!
*SWEET* :DAnd all I can said is that our
lil baby girl is the bestest gift for the both of us!! ;) Nothing utmost can be the best & $$$ can't 'buy' this precious pressie! So baby.....
U are our 10th year anniversary's GIFT!! *keke*
Mummy & Daddy loves u lots!! ;DOf cos how can I forget my mushy 'speech' to Dar A!! ;p I bet he definitely wun miss out this impt's entry!! ;) Here it goes.....
" I thank God for giving me the opportunity to mit u and hence giving myself a chance to put trust & love in u and cherishing every moments spent with u, embracing ur love, kisses & hugs!! Constantly showering me with care & concern and always being there for me when u are most needed! ;) Wat can I ask for?! U are the only man that melts my heart, sealed away my kisses, warmed me with hugs and the list goes on.... ;) Being ur wife is the most wise decision I ever made and with that I sincerely wish/hope that for my next life and so on.... I will still be ur dearest wife! =) Thanks Dar for the tender, love & care u have showered me and providing me with a life which I'm sure many women will wish for! ;p For now, I'm looking fwd to our new roles- becoming mummy and u becoming daddy.. =) Lets embrace and welcome Parenthood tog hands in hands, heart to heart!! ;p There's still much for me to say..... but I shall not flood this entry any further.... *keke* Love u lots & always.......... " :)
Looking fwd to celebrating this special day with u!! 10yrs and still counting on............. :D
*Muacks Muacks*
♥ Respect me & my words...