Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @1:22 AM
~ Busy Busy Bee ~
Hmmmm been pretty occupied and tat explained the lack of updates! ;p
Well well I shall let the pics do the 'talking' instead! ;)
First my Old Navy bb's clothes have arrived!! ;D
But... for the 2nd spree which I joined....Most of my ordered items from
ON & GAP went
OOS when the organiser placed our orders and..... I managed to order only
1 dress!! ;{ *Sian 1/2*
Tats the only dress not OOS! ;p
Anyway......Guess wat I did again last Thursday???
YESSSS!! I baked AGAIN!! This time Kaya cup cakes and Oatmeal cookies!! =) *Grin*


Delicious Kaya cupcakes!!! ;D (Glad it's a success for my 1st attempt)
Got the recipe for the Kaya cupcakes from a newspaper article using the featured & recommended Hainanese Kaya with Honey!! ;) *Nice*

Here's Oatmeal cookies using ready mixture I bot from the supermarket!! =)

Crunchy & nice Oatmeal cookies!! ;D
As last Thursday was my Lunar/Chinese Birthday.....My mum cooked me 'mian xian' with meat & eggs and I was oso given an ang pao from my parents!! ;D *Sweet*
Birthday Ang pao! ;)
Friday, 18th July- Was Nicky's grooming day! Brought him to my SIL's sister shop for his usual grooming and here's him in his car's ride! ;)
Ignoring me!! ;{
Ok good boy!! ;)
A Nice shot! ;)
Aft grooming, we headed to Railway Mall for dinner and of cos Nic tagged along and we sat at the outdoor seats @ one of the restaurants.. ;)
Groomed Nic looking hungry!! ;)
Took pics of his clean shaven & trimmed paws!! *LOL* Dar A was saying I'm so boliao!! ;p
His cutie shaven paw! ;p

Here's him & his newest toy cum his 'best fren- Mr Froggie' now! ;) He takes this Mr Froggie almost everywhere he goes! ;) How cute is that!
But sometimes he's quite lazy too and here's evidence of him.... Waiting for us to see if we can pick his 'Mr Froggie' for him anot!! *LOL*
Did u see Mr Froggie lying on the floor?! ;p
Sat, 19th July- Dar A and I headed to town to collect/redeem his free iPod shuffle becos of his Standard Chartered Mastercard's usage thingy etc... ;) Dun kw how to explain in details oso lah! ;p And we had Sakae Sushi for dinner!! Been ages since we went Sakae for a Jap meal & sushi and it was indeed a delicious and fulfilling dinner!
Free iPod Shuffle! ;)
As we had Taka's vouchers, so off we went to Taka for some bb's shopping again!! ;D And here's wat we bot.......
Cuties shoes/socks, a binder, headbands and 2 sleeping overall rompers
Pigeon storage milk bottles, BPA free bottles and extra teats... ;)
Think we are almost done with bb's shopping & preparation except for breastpump, toys, maternity pads, nursing bras etc... =)
Aft shopping, I was hungry for some desserts so we went to Central HK cafe..... ;)

I ordered Red bean paste with beancurd! ;) *Not too bad*
Sunday, 20th July- Went to CWP for dinner and oso to collect my specs!! *Happy*
My new geeky specs!! ;)
Monday, 21st July- Nothing interesting....... Basically doing some home hse works and cleaning etc... It was a cosy cooling day to start off!! And look at how cosy Nic gets on a raining day!! ;)

My lazy bum bum Nic!! ;)
Okay I'm tired le and gng to dreamland soon!! Be back for more updates on my 1st ante-natal class yest and I'm gng for my routine checkup this noon!! Able to see bb again!!! =) *Happy* Hope everything goes smoothly! ;D
Nitez!!! ;)