Thursday, July 24, 2008 @5:48 PM
~1st ante-natal class & Routine checkup~
As mentioned previously, on Tuesday Dar & I attended our 1st ante-natal class signed up with TMC- ParentCraft Centre. The lesson was held at AMK hub @ The Little Skool House! Lucky they shifted the location and not held it @ TMC itself due to the limited & ex parking plus lack of eateries there!! ;)
Here's me with my new geeky specs! ;)
Another one...... ;)
Luv my new specs! Hope I dun look too 'aunt-ish' with it! ;p
We had a quick dinner @ Pepper Lunch....

My all-time fav. Salmon Pepper rice! ;D
Okay back to the ante-natal class!! ;) Upon reaching the classroom, we realised/heard from Mrs Wong B.B that later there will be fliming by the Mediacorp as they are conducting an interview with Mrs Wong and the host Evelyn Tan will be here as well!! ;) *Grin* Think they are fliming a new series of mummies and babies program and Mrs Wong was in for a part too.... But they are focusing on a couple, though they did the overall fliming of Mrs Wong conducting the class...Wonder if Dar A and I be 'captured' into the fliming anot!! *LOL* Haaaa..........
Back to the lesson...... We had
FUN during the class and were taught a lot on the diet, myths during & aft pregnancy etc, proper postures, massages, exercises, communicating with bb etc.......
;D Really a knowledgeable and informative lesson which I think is worth attending for 1st-time parents!! So guess Dar A & I wun ever regret signing up for the classes!! Now I'm looking fwd to attend the class every Tuesday!!
;D And and... I have to agree that Mrs Wong is indeed a nice, friendly, knowledgeable lady!! Very approachable too!!
*Thumbs up* ;)Oh ya during the break, we were given trials on Dumex- Mamil Mama's milk drink and it surprisingly tastes good!! So much BETTER than the Similac Mum's milk powder!! So conclusion- Dar A be buying this milk powder's supplement for me since it tastes nicer and cos of the nutritious values it's packed with!! ;) Everyday 2 glasses of Mamil Mama = Healthier/More complete diet!! ;p
Tadah ~
My daily 'MUST' supplement ordered by Dar A! ;)
Yest,
23rd July- Was my routine checkup again! ;) Think ever since the 5th mth onwards, I'm quite fearful over the usual urine test le...... Worry if my glucose level is high anot etc... *Haiz* Can't help worrying things at times!! ;{

Car's ride = Cam whoring! ;p
Actually now I realised that my face's sort of getting
chubby le!! ;{ All thxs to the weight gain!! As of to-date
@ 26wk+, I have gained bout
7kgs so far.......! Hmmm and my gynae still expect me to gain up till
20kgs++!! *Faint*In fact, I realised that I'm below the
ideal BMI index of 20... as I'm only bout
18! Meaning I have to gain between
12-18kgs during my pregnancy!!
;X Shall see how it goes.....
Back to checkup.....As I'm the 1st in the queue so the wait wasn't tat long.....
*Glad* Everything was good and bb now weighs a
healthy est. 914grams @ 26wks! ;D We are happy on bb's weight gain as she gained a total of bout
451grams since the last visit at bout
21wk+. All thanks to mum's brewed tonics and DURIANS I presumed!! ;p
Most imptly, during the scan we finally gets to see bb's face/facial features!! She's so adorable and was sleeping away!!
;D Guess all bbs are CUTE!! =) And Dr Koh even commented that she has
sharp features especially her nose!! ;D So for this, Dar A was saying that bb's girl resembles him more on the nose feature!!
*keke* Glad the check-up was all good and my next visit is bout a mth later! =)
So meanwhile bb pls be good & healthy!! ;) Mummy & Daddy loves U! *Muacks*Aft the checkup, we walked ard Toa Payoh and I finally managed to purchase
2 buttons-front pyjamas- nite dresses and 1 normal nite dress!! ;) *Happy*
Duckie nite dress!

Plain checkered nite dress!

Normal button-less nite dress to accomodate my growing tum tum!! ;)
Luckily managed to buy these not that
aunt-ish pyjamas!!! Cos some pyjamas are so
aunt-ish with those floral 'O-biang' prints! ;p And the quality wise was good oso!!
Happy with my purchases, we left TPY and as usual headed to
Bugis to pray! ;)And guess wat!!! I got myself another button-front pyjamas from Seiyu!!
*keke*
Tweety-Bird pyjamas @ $29.00! ;p
Guess I will most likely pack this pc in my hospital bag!
;)Okay shall end this entry with a
musical soft toy we bot for
bb's precious!! ;D
Awaiting for my Tom-Yam e-mee now!!
;p