Monday, June 02, 2008 @6:37 PM
Yest drank my mum fortnightly dose of
black chicken essence with cordyceps & red dates tonic soup!! ;D To appreciate her efforts, of cos must blog!!
;p
This cup of
"pu tang" costs a freaking est.$210!!! Din know tat cordyceps sooooo EX one!! ;{
*Thanks dearest mummy* ;D Was still thinking next time....... in future...... my daughter gets preggie.... will I know how to brew this kinda of tonic soup anot!!
*Faint* ;p *LOL* I'm thinking SOSOOO FAR AHEAD!! Anyway here's my
baby bump @ 19week:
Heeee pls ignore my
'aunt-ish' sleeping gown!! ;p At times I still think my bump looks kinda small leh.... ;{ Hope I did get all the nutritious values needed for
baby precious's growth!! ;}
Think gng-fwd, I must be more
self-discipline and
dun be sooo sleepy-head liao!! ;) Meaning sleeping early b4 12/1am and waking up latest 1oam++ or so in the morning to ve breakfast! Cos actually I felt soooo bad for skipping breakfast and always end up eating brunch!! ; Yest Dar A was still nagging on me on this issue!!
*Booooo for me* If my parents get to know this, my ears will have to suffer!! ;p
Oh ya.....
My right ear is orie suffering!!! ;{ Aft the swim last Thursday, my right ear sort of kana water-blocked!! *Sucks* It's been bout
4 days as of to-date! ;( Tried all remedies as mentioned le but still blocked leh!! *Pissed* So think if by tml, still like tat, I will go see a GP and see if can get any ear-drop solutions or remedy!!! Now preggie, so dun dare to buy any ear-drops off the shelf oso...
Here's super-cranky Nic as usual.....
;)

He luvs 'cosy-ing' near me especially as above in my pyjamas! ;p *Sweet*

Looking Super-Sian here b4 his daily brushing session! ;)
Off to ve my dinner!! ;)
♥ Respect me & my words...