<body> <body>

Thursday, June 26, 2008 @12:20 AM

Tuesday, 24th June- Went for my routine gynae's check-up and luckily the queue/wait wasn't that long, consider quite fast le though still have to wait... ;}
Well......our dear baby girl is growing well at an est.weight of 463grams @ 21wk6d... ;) As usual, get to hear baby's pounding heartbeat and certain features thru the scan. =)
And I got back my blood & urine test report and everything was fine....... ;) Wat a relief! =) In addition, was the detail scan's report from TMC. Everything was clear & well. :)

Okay I've to admit that each time aft visit from the gynae and if everything else is good....I'll be feeling great and this perks my energy's level up!! =) (I'm sure every MTB will be having the same sentiments.... ;D)

Oh and I worn my new sandals out!! =)

Love it!! Plus it's comfy!! ;)

No outfit & cam-whore pics this time round.... ("_")



Aft which we went to Bugis, "Si Ma Lu" the temple there to pray.... ;)

Before that, we had our late lunch at "Qi Ji" cafe..... cos I was craving for their popiah and laksa!! ;) It's been ages since I've been wanting to eat laksa ever since preggie but I just endure lor....But now can't tahan le!!! ;p *Must Eat* Haaa....... anyway it's an indulgence cos I possibly wun be eating laksa every other day wat....so just another sinful feast!! ;p *Oops*

A sinful yet yummy meal! ;p

While walking back to Bugis Junction, I saw this push cart selling bb's clothings etc and those rompers are selling 3 for $10!! So as u predict......... of cos this kiasu & shopaholic mtb can't possibly 'skipped' this offer!! ;p

3 for $10 rompers!! ;} *Good bargain* (U kw aft that, I saw at BHG dept store, they are selling this similar rompers at 2 for $6.90!)



I got to admit I'm so "into" rompers and bodysuits!! I love bbs in these 1 pc clothing!!! =) Haaa I'm so crazy over it.... ;p Anyway for rompers or 1 pc suits, I got them in bigger sizes, ranging from 3-6M, 6-12M and 12M above one!! For newborn, I think it's better to let them wear buttons front or tie-front styles pcs instead of rompers cos their neck/head still fragile and not as strong yet.... That's wat I learnt and heard from......... ;)
As mentioned in my earlier post, I'm back again at BHG kid's dept for their bb's clothings!!! Enuff said, here's the purchases..... =)

Yesss 1 pc suit AGAIN!! ;p My fav got to be the Minnie Mouse polo romper!!!



Sleeping bodysuits!!


Sleeping sack, swaddle blanket and a tummy binder.....

Aft that, we left Bugis and headed back to CWP for dinner and more shopping as USUAL! ;}
Had Yoshinoya & bubble tea drink for dinner :D
Then off to Mothercare and KP!! =)

Mothercare is having sales and I managed to purchase the 2 comp washing basin, Avent washable breastpads and 3pc bibs... ;)



From Kiddy Palace:


Think I still need another box of nappy liners....... Guess 20pcs of nappy cloths shld be enuff bah... ;} And I better start washing bb's clothings and stuffs.... =)


And oh ya, Dar A purchased this laptop's holder which we saw previously from newspaper's advert........and I find it quite useful & interesting! =)
It costs bout $99.00..... Not cheap oso!




Other than for laptop, can be used for other reading purposes etc... ;)

Nic busy exploring the newest 'toy' in-house! ;}

Here's wat I had for dinner yest:

Mum's home-cooked healthy meal! ;} (The brown-black dish on the right side is actually soya sauced chicken and diced potatoes... ;p)

Okay swimming today and hope weather be good!! =)




♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter