Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @11:45 PM
Monday, 16th June- Quite a
productive day for me cos I managed to do some light mopping of the floor, cleaning of the house, ironing, and cooking dinner.... :D Energy is definitely picking up since the 2nd trimester but I do experience frequent backaches often now...Hmmmm
;{ Anyway I cooked my fav. tomato based tuna & mixed veggies pasta for dinner! *Yummy* It's been quite some time since I last cook/prepare a meal other than cooking instant mee hoon etc!! Oops! ;p
So tats dinner.... with Apple Juice... ;D
Tuesday, 17th June- Went for a swim again cos weather was good........Going fwd, I try to 'incorporate' swimming into my weekly activities, making it a point to swim at least once a week...or best twice a week!! ;) Aft which Dar A and I went NTUC for groceries shopping........ ;)
Today- As I have cravings for mum's healthy-style curry chicken...plus she doesn't ve to babysit Zach today, so she be cooking curry chicken for me!! *Delighted* Oh and why I said tat my mum's curry chicken is healthy-style one becos she doesn't use any coconut milk/oil to cook the curry....instead she will use those normal milk or I think evaporated milk to cook it... So we can eat it w/o feeling the guilt! ;p So I pan-fry some onion pratas to go along with it!! :D
Here's my healthy and delicious dinner! ;} (Except for the pratas ;p)

Very fulfilling & I felt soooo bloated!! ;p *Yummilicious*
Hmmmm...was thinking of gng Chinatown to buy some skincare products and bb's stuffs either tml or Fri... Shall see how's the weather bah......... ;}
Anyway, my dear baby is getting more and more active nowadays........ ;D Cos I get to feel her movements very often, constantly giving me some kicks and punches or like a 'surfer' doing her rounds of waves!! ;p Haaa........ And and she gave me a hard kick just now while I was watching tv program and I got a shock... ;p But still it's a wonderful & amazing feeling which I savour!! :)
♥ Respect me & my words...