Friday, June 13, 2008 @8:42 PM
Shall blog now since Dar A isn't ard, as he's away for his tennis session! ;)
Well captured Nicky's acts while he was 'digging' space for his comfort zone! =) Dun kw how he managed to position himself nicely between those cushions?! ;p
Looking at me.... ;D
Ok dozing off and ignoring me.... ;p
Wed, 11th June- We had our early Father's day dinner celebration at a Thai-style restaurant @ Yishun.... Dinner was great as usual... ;) No pics though cos I din bring my cam along.. ;p Aft which my dad bought durians and of cos tat ended up as desserts!! ;D
Finally satisfied my cravings for DURIANS, courtesy of dearest dad!!! :D *Drooling*
I swam twice this week and was feeling good cos at least I keep my butts off the sofa and not being a couch-potato! =) If not, mum will nag at me for being a lazy mummy!! ;p
Okay back to topic of shopping!! *Excited* I'm so addicted to online shopping.................but but not for myself but for Dearest Baby!! ;p Eversince I kw and confirmed on bb's gender..... I'm as eager to shop for HER!! Tats so typical of me "shopaholic"!! ;p *LOL* I'm sure every mum-to-be reacts the same way and can't wait to stock up on baby's clothings & stuffs!! ;) How true is that!! *kiasu* ;p
Firstly, I bot this
Desitin Creamy, a diaper rash ointment from Drugstore spree aft positive feedbacks from online dames.... bet it's definitely cheaper than the local stores. ;)

Desitin Creamy diaper rash ointment

Burt's Beeswax lip balm! ;) *For myself*
Okay......
*Beating drums.......* ;p Here's wat I got for bb from
Old Navy and GAP!! :)






Heeee I know tats quite a lot from a mere
2days! ;p But they are having
SALES now and the prices are relatively cheaper and soooo attractive to resist!! ;) Aft shipping etc, each pc costs bout
S$9-S$10++ only!! :D Seee..... tats why I said how to
'tahan' like that since the items are so affordable and reasonable!! =) Anyway the clothings I got mostly are from
3-6M & 6-12M ones, din wanna get too much of newborns' clothings cos they outsize them at a fast pace! ;)
Ok I will
'try' to control myself..... but instead hit those local stores for yet another
shopping frenzy!!! ;p *LOL*Think Dar A sure can't tahan this
'kiasu mummy' no sooner!! Haaaa......!
Oops!! :S