Sunday, June 08, 2008 @4:01 PM
Friday, 6th June- Decided to go to the
Motherhood's fair @ Expo instead of Sat.... being
kiasu and scare no more good deals ard!! ;p Here's mummy vainpot and Nicky... ;)

There were lotsa pple @ the fair especially preggie women and mummies & their kids.... ;) But I would say it was quite fun for first-time mum and dad to attend...
=) To cut things short, here's wat I bot/got from the fair:
- Nursing/Maternity bras from Mums in Mind (Finally got new bras!)
-2 bottles of Eu Yan Sang Concentrated Bird Nest
-Palmer's Organic stretch mark lotion @ $16.50(UP: $32.50)
-Friso freebies
-3 yrs' Motherhood Mag's subscription & their big bag of goodies

-Nepia's baby diapers
-Huggies baby diapers (Free Hi-five's CD)
-Basic bb's clothings and 2 toys (I saw baby's leggings and was so tempted to get it for bb's precious but Dar A stopped me cos he said I can still shop elsewhere and aft the detail scan on coming Tues's to double-cfm on the gender oso!! ;) Hmmmm....... ;

Of cos dinner was next to satisfy our growling stomachs!! ;p We dined at this
Macau Express restaurant and despite the slow services, overall the food wasn't tat bad... ;)

We ordered:
Fried crispy tofu, Dar A' pork chop rice, my Fried Fish spagetti, Ice milk-tea and Mango Sago for dessert! ;D

Tiring but a fruitful trip... =)
Sat, 7th June- Ikea's Dayout! First, we sent Nic boy home to my parents' plc and here's naughty him in the car...


Sometimes he can hardly stay still for a shot! ;{
Well..... tats him!!
And and.......here's another naughty boy..................Nephew Zacheus!! MIA from my blog for soooo soooo long!! ;p Eating his dinner and busy 'digging' and feeding himself with the fish only, scooping the rice aside! *Pissed my mum off* Haaa!!! ;p


Oh ya managed to capture a pic of
Dar A while he's driving and I'm at the back seat with Nic!! ;p

HAAA.....Think he's gonna scold me for putting this pic up w/o his knowledge!!
;p *LOL*As usual, we dined at the Ikea's cafe, stuffing ourselves with their meal of the day, delicious chicken wings, v.v.delicious chocalate
"Diam" cake and re-fillable coke! =) No pics here cos too hungry le and as u kw, at Ikea's cafe... it's always/forever crowded during meal times! ;{
Ok ready....and off we went to search for sofa bed, kitchen shelve/cabinet etc........ ;)
End up we couldn't decide on the items we desired and oso wanted to browse and see see again for other deals.... But in my mind, more or less I know wat I wanted le.... =)
So meanwhile the search continues... ;p
Today marks the
20th week and I'm counting down to
1 more day for my detail scan on Tuesday and we get to see our baby precious again!!
;) Can't wait............ =)