Monday, June 23, 2008 @5:53 PM
Sunday, 22nd June- Woke up quite early cos have to settle Nic as dad be coming over to pick him up for his weekly shower session... ;) Had fishball dried mee pok noodles for breakfast.....delicious but not v.fulfilling...Think I'm getting greedy at times!! ;p
Aft which, basic cleaning of the hse and off to slumberland again.....!! *Sleepyhead Me* Had a 2hrs nap b4 preparing to go town.... For feasting and more shopping!! =)

My attire... Jersey knit one pc dress... Stretchy & comfy!! ;)

As usual cam-whore in car.... ;p
As we din took our lunch & I was feeling v.hungry despite munching a muesli bar earlier.... so we decided to have our early dinner @ this HK cafe at the basement of Taka... ;}
We had their recommended 'zhu chang fen', carrot cake, spicy chicken wings, chicken shop baked rice, Mango sago with beancurd & Ice milk tea! ;D Satisfying but I'm not full yet.... *LOL*
Looking pleased aft 'stuffing' my stomach with food! ;)
Aft dining, we went over to Wisma 1st cos I wanted to go to Cotton On to get some shorts & leggings!! (Yesss Cotton On again...;p) Initial Dar A was so hesitant to let me shop @ Cotton On cos it's always crowded & jam-packed there & he worry that I might get 'pushed' ard.....and getting hurt! Tats so sweet of him!! ;) But I assured him I will be careful and watchful one..... then he reluctantly gave in to my sweet-talkness!! ;) *Grin*
Anyway managed to get 3 colourful shorts cos the home shorts I'm wearing no sooner I'm gonna "out-grown" them... ;{ So I need more bigger shorts to accomodate my growing belly and butt!! ;p Okay my purchases from Cotton On:
Freaking cheap $10 knitted cropped cardi!!
Colourful shorts and leggings! :) Too bad can't find sizes for the black leggings.. Well...
Passed by PrettyFit and they are having Sales......!! So 'naturally' dragged Dar A to the shop... ;) And........... I bot a pretty pair of sandals @ $31.90 aft discount!! *Happy*

Nice & good purchase isn't it?! ;p (Gonna wear them out soon!)
We went over to Gap store to look at their babies section for clothes..... and the prices are soo much higher than wat I paid for online! For e.g, a romper which costs S$25.00 at the store can actually be purchased for bout S$10++ with shipping online! ;} Of cos oso have to depend on the design and stock availability.... But guess online shopping is still much more reasonable & affordable! Only downside is the waiting time........ But I dun mind the wait actually if I can save so much more and buy even more!! ;p *LOL* So I shall buy BabyGap & Old Navy's clothings online gng forward.......... =) *Dar A pls dun stop me if u are reading this post* ;p Haaa.....
Aft which, went back over to Taka's kids and babies dept and saw that they have more range of the Pigeon's BPA bottles.....and those girly & lacy headbands etc.... Ohhh they are making me so excited again!! ;p But as we are waiting for the Taka's vouchers to reach us, so I just ended up buying more rompers for bb precious instead!! ;p
More rompers pls!!! ;p (Oh the 2pc pack is the sleeping bodysuits I got from First Few Years)
I'm very kiasu lor.... For the rompers, I got them in size 12-18mths one....!! =) Cos guess at the moment I shld ve purchased sufficient pcs for 0-3mths & 6-12mths one le... so hence getting more rompers in bigger sizes one are somehow more wiser!! ;) Gosh buying clothings is soo addictive!! ;p *How to resist!*
Having done over at Taka... out next stop is Paragon- Aussino! ;)
The store @ Paragon one is definitely much bigger than the CWP's outlet....And we managed to get the comforter bedding set, a jersey blanket, and 2 extra jersey fitted bedding sheets! =)

Bb's bedding set! :D
Too bad the choices are somehow limited.... perhaps nicer stocks are all taken up!! Hence we settled for the yellow Bear & horsie set.. ;}
Initially wanted to get the swaddling blankets from the First Few Years... but as it was quite costly so I decided to browse ard more b4 purchasing........ But guess their material is somehow better and softer to touch leh.... Haiz.... okay shall see how!!!
Tml-Tuesday I'm going for my routine gynae's checkup and hopefully everything went well for bb and mummy!! ;) Can't wait to see our precious girl again... ;D
Oh and as of to-date I only gained bout 4kg at my 22wk..... wonder is it too little anot..?? Hmmm nvm.... dun let my thoughts run wild again... ;p Guess as long as bb is growing well and healthy can le!! =)
Okay off to have my dinner now!! ;D