Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @11:08 PM
Went for my detail scanning @ TMC today..... ;)

Worn my Dorothy Perkins embroidered tunic and leggings.... and the
truffle twiggy Balenciaga..
;)
We reached earlier as we wanted to sign up for their hospital's tour at 2pm.... well
conclusion: We did gained some valuation 'ideas' on how they operated/managed their procedures while preparing u for your admission and eventually on the delivery of your baby etc... =)
Also visited some of the rooms but sadly only managed to view the suites as the normal/usual bedded rooms aren't available... ;{ Oh well.....
Also have signed up for the anetal classes conducted by Mrs Wong BB.... We've chosen the wkday classes since wkend are fully booked...So Dar A and I are gng to "school"!! *LOL* Okay to be precise to attend Parental classes!! Still as exciting and anticipating!! ;) By then, I will be in my 26wks/6mths+ ...... ;)
Okay back to DS.... we waited for bout 1/2hr or so despite our scheduled appt at 3.30pm.... The more I waited.... the more I'm getting nervous!! ;p Perhaps it's detail sanning whereby we get to see in detail on bb's growth, specific organs and limbs etc.... and tats wat makes me so kan-chiong!! ;p Anyway finally it's my turn and the sonographer who attended to us was a nice & friendly lady! While she tried scanning, bb's seemed un co-operative and was moving ard a lot...flipping here & there, doing somersauts etc....Guess it's the usual timing- 4pm + where baby will be in her active mode!! Hee!!! And she realised that maybe becos I had a half/full bladder and it maybe pressing on bb... so was told to go toilet to empty my bladder 1st instead!! *LOL*
Aft which, the scan was more smoothly and bb was more co-operative!! :D *Glad*
So the sonographer managed to capture and took all the required measurements b4 explaining and showing us on bb's specific organs, limbs etc... So cute..! ;) Everything was fine and my placenta was in the normal/right position...*Relief* :D I was still worrying bout a low-lying placenta cos I tend to squat a lot etc... ;p
But glad that everything was good and I'm worrying too much at times! ;} And and..... confirmed I'm expecting a Minnie Mouse!! A princess for me to dress her up!! *Keke* So major shopping starts officially as of today!! =)
We headed back to CWP for dinner and went to KP for shopping!! ;)
Here's baby's loots for the day!!

Stories books for bb's bedtime stories!! ;)
Bot a cutie head band for her!! ;) But find tat headbands are quite ex.... costs bout $9.90 for a small elastic pc! ;p
Baby's caps, mittens & booties!! All the above costs us
$140++..... Baby's stuffs & products are quite expensive and taxing indeed! ;p It's feeding on Dar A's wallet and bank a/c!! ;) But I'm sure he's spending on them
happily!!! =)Having adv Father Day's dinner tml evening!! ;D So it's feasting time!! ;D