Friday, June 06, 2008 @1:17 AM
Okay this is gonna be quite a
disgusting entry....But I'm like sooo sooo
happy and delighted now!! :D Cos my ear's prob has been
solved FINALLY by my
dearest dad!!! ;)Yest night went back home to help my dad did his a/cs stuffs and aft which I sought his help to
"save" my blocked ear! And and................voila!!!! He managed to help me "cleared" out freaking
2 disgusting 'balls' of ear wax etc!!! Dar A was beside assisting him wit a torchlight and imagine him bursting out laughing upon seeing wat my dad managed to 'dig' out!!!!!
It was so disgusting yet so..hilarious at the same time!! My mum and bro were equally shocked and amused lor.......Even I cldn't contain my laughter!!
*Faint* plus *LOL* ;pMy dad really quite an
expert in this "field"!! ;p
Haaaa no more ear's blockage now and I sort of felt so relieved!! It's like my right ear being able to
'breathe' again!! ;p
*Phew* Wonder how come like tat leh......... ;
Heee ok enuff of this
Yiakky issue!! Yest initially wanted to go for a swim but it rained so heavily!! ;( Totally spoilt my mood.... Hence change of plan and we decided to head to Jurong IMM tat area to see see some sofa bed....but din saw any suitable.. ;{ Anyway, we had dinner at this HK cafe/restaurant at level 1 @ IMM named
"Streets" and to our disappointment, the food served pretty sucks...... (Oh ya later in the night I vomitted out oso!!)
;( Guess baby doesn't like the seafood crispy noodle I ate!!
;pHopefully today wun rain so I can go for a swim... ;}
Motherhood's fair @ Expo has started today........ was thinking of gng on Sat.... aft which we can drop by Ikea to continue our search for sofa bed and stuffs... =)
Ok shall see.............
:D
♥ Respect me & my words...