Saturday, June 21, 2008 @5:05 PM
Thursday, 19th June- Nothing's interesting........ Stay home and yesss.... it's cooking time again! ;) I cooked baked potatoes and 1st attempt at using the oven to cook Baked chicken fillets with black pepper sauce, diced tomatoes & button mushrooms!! Results >>>> Fantastic & delicious!! :D Haaa...... Luckily it turned out well cos I nvm try using the oven to cook meat other than for baking purposes! ;p Dar A was 'pestering' me to use the oven to cook meals cos he was saying more healthier and fuss-free! ;) Ok I got to agree it was indeed hassle-free!! =) Come to think of it, this week is a 'Cooking week' for me, cos I seem to be preparing most meals @ home...which is pretty good I wld say.... *Pat my back* *LOL*
Nice attempt!! Delicious & healthy black pepper chicken fillets! :)
Friday, 20th June- Prepared
toasted waffles for tea-break's snack and had an additonal muesli bar b4 heading to Chinatown. ;)
Freshly toasted waffles!

Greedy Nic as usual!
As I need to get my Biotherm's cleanser and toner from
Ocean store plus other daily neccessities.... hence making a trip down is indeed
a must for me.... though Dar A wasn't really keen on gng all the way to Chinatown to get my stuffs...
;p But still he's managed to be persuaded by the
nagging ME! ;p *Grin*Cos other than buying my own stuffs, I wanna make a trip down to the 'famous' Cheong Choon store at Upper Cross street to look at their range of baby's stuffs & products.... =)

My attire... nothing fanciful... ;)
Think my outfits are getting sooo bore nowadays....either leggings, capri pants, or dresses... ;{
Again...Mummy vainpot cam-whoring in car... ;p
Baby bump @ 21wk5day! ;)
Ok upon reaching there, we decided to search for this CC store 1st.... and blamed it on my bad memory that I had actually forgotten the exact shop's unit no.... and I rem in the forum that some ladies did mentioned it's located at the "Pple Park Complex.... " so we went searching from being excited to getting pissed off........ ;\ Cos we could not find the store at all and we searched 3 malls for it!!! From Pple Park complex to People Park Center to People Park(block) itself! *Faint* ;( Was orie so hungry and tired plus failed attempt to find it make things worse! *Double sian-ness* So........... WE GAVE UP! ;{
Wat to do..... can't possibly be wasting time searching for it cos I was orie so hungry le and it's bout 7pm plus le... so I just went over to Ocean store to get my needed stuffs...... aft which to get disposable panties, few pyjamas sets & baby's towels & handkerchiefs etc..... and we are done over at Chinatown. ;} At least I still managed to get my stuffs and not wasting this trip specially at Chinatown...! Haiz...
As Dar A wasn't keen to dine at Pple Park and the food dun appeal to me oso.... we headed to Bugis Junction for our dinner..... ;)
Luckily managed to find a parking space fast though initially the queue to the carpark was so long and slow...
We settled our dinner at Hip Diners restaurant and enuff said.....here's wat we ate... ;D
Puffed pastry chicken soup, baked potatoes and the grilled mixed set!
Well tat's not enuff for a '3-person' feast.... ;p but thought we can still browse at those outside stores for more yummy food.... ;p (But....... alamak aft we shopped at BHG, most of the food stores closed liao... ;\ )

Looking pretty tired aft tat failed CC store's search! *Booo...*
Oh ya.... one of the waitress even asked/offered me if I wanna change to a 3-4 person seater aft I settled down on their 2-person seater table.... How sweet is that!! :) Guess she saw my bulging belly and my 'growing' butt that the seat can hardly accomodate me!! ;p
After dinner, we went to BHG's children dept for more bb's shopping! And there are sooo sooo many pretty & cute clothings that I wanna 'grab' for bb precious but as time was limited cos they are closing soon, I only managed to grab few stuffs & necessities.... ; Will continue my shopping here next Tues aft my gynae's check up!! =) *Can't wait....*
Ok b4 ending this entry, here's our loots for the day except for my stuffs from Ocean store and disposable panties not being featured here... ;)

More story books & educational books for precious bb.. ;D
Bb's towels, more handkerchiefs & my pyjamas sets for my confinement period.... ;)
Stuffs from BHG!
It's Sat and we are stucked at home, din go out cos dun wanna get stucked and jam-ed with pple in the mall.... ;p But probably gng down to Taka tml if Dar A & I are not lazy! ;)
And I'm counting down to coming Tuesday for my gynae's routine check-up! Ohhh can't wait to see our dear bb girl again....! And hope she's growing well and of acceptable weight! ;D