Sunday, May 18, 2008 @11:23 PM
Ok I'm back in action.... aft few days of shopping and 'outings'!! ;) I shall not be too nagging for this entry cos I have pics to upload and it shall have the 'honour' to do the job for me... ;)
Thursday, 15th May- Isetan Private Sales!! So off we went in the late noon, reaching there at bout 4pm.....but... I puked upon arrival at the carpark!! *Sucks* Luckily got spare plastic bag in the car!! ;( The sea wrist bands doesn't worked well & caused the motion sickness in me!! ;{
As usual and predicted...their Sales event forever damn crowded one!!
Anyway here's wat I worn tat day... ;)

Comfy clothes & sandals, nothing too fanciful.. ;) Heee my lil baby bump is slowly showing up... ;)And yesss tats my Balenciaga twiggy in Bouton d'or! ;p

Cam-whored in the car...(tats b4 I puked... so still looked alright.. ;p)
We
'chiong-ed' the Baby/kids dept 1st and hang ard there for bout 2 hrs or so b4 making payment and proceed to have our dinner break!! ;p And I saw Chris there as well.... we chatted a while and she was recommending
NUK bottles and teats to me..... if not I wld have bot the
Avent one.. ;) Here's out 1st baby's loots!! ;D Oh yes, we still got purchased an
Allerhand baby diaper haversack...will get it next week when the stock arrived.. ;)

And there's Nic... forever curious & kaypo-ing.... =)

Tiger's thermo flask and food warmer/jar!! Really at a steal of $50.00 on the promo price cos the usual price set is at $181.00!!! ;)
Overall, the sales was really worth gng cos most of the stuffs are on discounts ranging from 10-30% off the regular prices.... ;) Bot the Pigeon set at promo price of $149.00 which includes the steriliser, baby starter's kit(bottles & stuffs) and a food/milk warmer... =) I think it's a good deal!! Cos I was still considering between Piegeon ster or Avent one.. =) But we din bot the breast pumps yet cos I was still indecisive as to which brand to buy... But have since finalised to 2 choices! Either Medela or Ameda electric one!! ;D
We had Pepper Lunch for dinner and I had the salmon set.... *Yummy* Guess I was hungry aft those shopping and previously "cleared" my stomach oso... ;)
Aft which we proceed back to Isetan for 2nd round... This time on our own personal items.. ;)

Topshop's tops for me and 2 trunks for Dar A!!

His Byford tees and my swimming googles!!
Did tried on a few swim wears but couldn't decide on the best one and the prints/colours din really appeal to me... so din buy in the end.. ; Initially wanted to go see some Coach bags but there was a queue.... so it somehow pissed us off as we din wan to wait and join in the crowd again.. ;{
Was sooo tired aft those shopping and we stopped for some Gelato ice-cream b4 heading home.. Tired but fruitful!! ;D
Friday, 16th May- Was tired and having mild headache... so stayed home and dinner was off to mummy place. ;) Drank the "pu tang"(Black chicken brewed with Dong cong cao & etc)again..... and mummy repeated as usual again..."Must finished every sips ah, each cup costs $200+ okay...!" SURE MUMMY!!! Dar A will make sure I finished it all!! ;) Watched Survivor's finale and the winner wasn't wat I hope to be... Anyway really an entertaining and eye-catching season!! ;)
Sat, 17th May- Weather was good & since I'm in good mood mentally and physically, so we decided to go Marina Sq for some shopping and cos we were craving for Kenny Rogers!! ;p Here's wat I worn.... ;)

Topshop tunic dress....luckily still able to fits in cos tummy haven tat big yet... ;p And of cos my Magenta Balenciaga city bag. =)

Luv this dress cos of the front & back designs!! ;)
K...Nvmtheless we had Kenny Rogers for dinner of cos!! =)

*Yummy and satisfying meal*
With full stomachs, we are ready to shop.... and off we went to
Kiddy Palace for
MORE baby stuffs again!! ;D Din bot much this time, just got some cute mittens/booties, cotton buds and "Baby/Child on Board" car display sign...

And oh yessss!!! I finally got my
swim wear and maternity bottoms!!! ;D
*Haaapppplllyyy*
Not sure if it's for maternity wear(from Kiddy Palace) but dun care liao lah....anyway I bot it in XL so guess able to last me till 3rd tri bah.. ;) Paddings included oso!! Costs me only $41 aft discount!! ;)
Maternity denim bermudas.... Finally saw a cut and denim's shade I fancy... ;)
Another cotton capris!! Pretty pc too!! Both of them costs me bout $94.00. Maternity wears are really not cheap, so I oso dun intend to buy a lot oso, will wear as wat deems fit in my ever-expanding wardrobe... ;p
And to add on, my
Old Navy's maternity tank tops have arrived in the mail!!! ;)
In 3 lovely colours! ;)
We ended the shopping with a gift for Mic's ROM.... ;) A crystal wedding's musical box from
Precious Thots!! =) Hope she likes it!!
Wrapped up nicely by the sales assistant =)
And again, we had some Anderson's ice-cream b4 gng home... ;p
In fact, I always feel
lil guilty aft consuming ice-cream or too cold/cooling stuffs!! ;{ Hope I'm not a bad mummy!! ;p But of cos I will moderate wat I ate and to consume healthy food too... =)
Sun, 18th May- Today was
movie's day with Dar A, my dad and 2 bros.... ;) We watched
"Chocolate" tat action packed movie @ CWP. Almost thru out the show, I was munching with pop corns.... ;p Overall not bad lah, just tat really many fighting scenes....
*Yawn a bit* I wld rate it 6.5-7 out of 10.
Dinner we had Long John silver thou I was craving for old interchange's fried Hokkien mee!! ;p
Haaa.....
Okay I'm done.... and have oso finished
a slice of garlic toast & a glass of warm milk!! ;p Guess I have finished/touched on, on most of the events for the week.. ;)
It's Monday, public hol-
Vesak's Day!! No program, will do some hse chores b4 gng to my mum's place for dinner & to fetch tat lil rascal home!! =) Ohh...I'm missing him orie!! ;
And.... Dar A is nagging me to rest le.......
So it's baby's time!!! ;pNite!!! ;)