Thursday, May 15, 2008 @1:26 AM
Belated Mother's day dinner was a good one with yummy food and I ate quite a lot.. ;)
*Satisfied* =)Well well......
Isetan Private sales today!!! ;D So I be gng town with Dar A later today & meeting JY too..
*Excited* Cos we are gng to see if we can get some baby's stuffs...!! *Wheeeee.....*
But shall not buy too much cos
GSS is coming soon!! ;)
Now I'm pondering whether to buy the
Avent Manual breast pump or the
electric one...
Heard lotsa good reviews on
Medela PIS breast pump... but....tat costs bout
$700++!!!! *Roll eyes*Cos was oso worry bout my supply & etc.... so was thinking shld I just go ahead to invest in a good & ex one!!??? Ok shall see how and decide at a later stage... :)
So it's
shopping time today!!
"Dear baby, pls be good today and let mummy has a smooth and great shopping time ok!"
~Muacks & Nite~
♥ Respect me & my words...