Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @12:14 AM
Wat arrived at my door step yest- Tues, 13th May!
Like FINALLY............ ;)
ON's leather sandals *Pretty & comfy*

Pink cap sleeved polo tee *Fits me nicely* ;)

Maternity 2pc swim wear from ON *Toooo BIG for me* Boooo......... ;(
Sigh....!!! Definitely can't wear this swim wear!!! Will try to sell away.... Actually I ordered it in size S and tot it will last me till the 3rd trimester when my tummy gets bigger.... But I'm soooo WRONG!! It's orie sooo HUGE now, tat even when I'm in my 3rd tri, it will still be a bit LOOSE!! ;(
I gave up on their swim wears now and will instead opt to choose those normal tankini swim pcs from local stores.... but will take a larger size so as to accomodate my growing tummy... ;) So no swim wear for me now = No swimming *Boooo....* Hopefully will get it soon! ;D
Belated Mother's Day dinner later today....Another feast!! ;D
♥ Respect me & my words...