Wednesday, May 07, 2008 @11:28 PM
Today just another
routine day for me.... and as usual........ I got
headache!! ;\ So sian cos almost everyday I will have headache.....only the degree of 'heaviness' differs!!
;{ *Bang wall* Cos it will affects my mood and appetite!! ;{ Ever since I got preggie, I'm so afraid of having headaches!!! Cos can't take any medicines mah!! ; Though gynae said it's alright to consume those normal panadols, but for bb's sake, I dun wanna consume any medications for fear of complications which u will nvm know... So better play safe than sorry! Hence I can only
ENDURE & ENDURE!!! Unless I can't take it, I will use those
cooling gel pads, used for fever/pain one.... At least it helps to provide some form of relief for me...... So headaches
plllssss GO AWAY & dun hunt me anymore!!! Thank you!!! ;p
*LOL*Okay enuff of headaches!! ;p
Today I took some pics of
Nicky when he's greedy, looking at his 'dd' eating away....
Waiting for his fair 'share' of food!! ;)
Looking & watching Dar A preparing his daily breakfast's portion of food...
He can't wait to eat... ;D
Concentrating hard again & ignoring my presence... ;
Finally managed to capture a handsome shot of him!!! ;D
Ok I'm done with & satisfied........ ;)
♥ Respect me & my words...