Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @5:50 PM
Mickey or Minnie Mouse??!!! (^^,)
As the title suggests.....I'm sure many of u including Dar A and I are eager to know our
lil baby's gender!!! ;p But wait wait, here's me, mummy vainpot and my lil baby bump!!! =)


Alrighty before disclosing the
gender, we had a long wait at the clinic! Dr Koh was away from the clinic doing his
3rd delivery in a row... Wow!
*Impressed* Wonder wat's his record for a day of 'deliveries'? ;p
I had to do a blood test which meant no food to be consumed 3hrs b4 the test and oso a collection of urine's sample. And and.....3 small tubes of blood was drew/drained from me! ; Awww....
Aft which and knowing it's gonna be a long long wait, off we went to grab some food and did bit of window shopping.... While @ Kiddy Palace, we saw a boy's romper which wrote: "If u think I'm handsome, take a look at my daddy!" Haaaa sooo sweet and hilarious rite!! :D So I told Dar A, later if we know baby's a boy we will come back and buy this romper!! Heee of cos Dar A was soo happy upon hearing!! *GRIN*
Anyway, as it's still not my turn yet... Dar A decided to head to Balestier 1st to collect Nicky's pills and shampoo while I waited at the clinic....
But surprisingly, the queue was moving quite fast and think they skipped a few nos. and meaning no sooner it will be my turn... So frantically, I faster SMS & inform Dar A cos seriously I dun wan him to miss out on this scan & to reveal our baby's gender!! ;{ Soon Dar A called and asked me to wait for him to arrive rather than gng in alone... cos he's equally as excited to know the gender and on the updates.... =) Hence I told the nurse to let others go in 1st while I waited for Dar A to arrive.... ;)
Luckily he arrived shortly and off we headed to the gynae's room..... =)
As usual, Dr Koh will start off and tok 'craps' b4 touching on serious topics... And I told him I'm so excited to know baby's gender today!! ;p
My daily talks with baby proved to work and he/she did co-operated with Dr Koh and moved his/her legs when Dr did the scannings!! ;)
Scan and scan............................ and he revealed tat bout 90% probability it's a "M" for us!! =) So naturally wat will u think of the letter M when discussing on gender issues??!!!
M = Male right?? So I exclaimed it's a Boy for us issit!!! And my maternal 6th sense will be proven Bingo!! =)
So he asked us to look at the screen where he wrote on the scan pic...!!
Ok let's have some sound effects okay............
(Beating the drums......... and ............... and..........)
Ladies and gentlemen, M = Miss World!!! *LOL* Haaaaa it's not tat farnie lor...!!
Wat a joke he played on us!!! *Bang wall* He still dare to say.... "I din told u M stands for Male only right...!"
Haaaaa ok not tat we are disappointed that baby is a girl... but all along I got tat instincts tat baby likely to be a boy and oso based on some "calculations"!! *LOL* Ok..... my instincts was proven wrong.......... "X"!! ;p
So we are expecting a Minnie Mouse!! And I can have 'fun' dressing up my lil princess!! ;D
*SWEET* Be it Girl or Boy, dear baby is still daddy and mummy's PRECIOUS and we welcome u with big hearts!!! ;D
Heee so tat romper tat we saw earlier wasn't fated to be purchased and I'm gonna get pretty dresses for my girl!! ;) *Yeahness* I did make a promise to bb tat once we got to know the gender I will buy 1st set of clothings for him/her!!! So w/o breaking my promise, here's 2 pretty cutie clothes for our precious girl!! =)

So sweet rite... heee especially the right pc " I'm Little Princess"!!! ;D And yup not forgetting "Baby Minnie"!!! ;p
Will continue/start my shopping frenzy for pretty pretty clothings and accessories!!! Girls can nvm get enuff!!! *LOL* Now I can fully understand why my gfs said for baby girls, u will be spoilt for choices!! ;p How true is it!! ;p
Btw, since yest nite and today...I can feel tat my tummy's skin seems to stretching... in a way getting tighter... Hmmmm.... ;{ Wondering is it due to the expansion of my womb??
♥ Respect me & my words...