Saturday, May 24, 2008 @11:49 PM
Today was spent lazing/resting ard at home.... Had headache again though it wasn't tat bad...Still endurable. But I puked aft my shower!! *Sucks* Gone was the apple I ate previously.....
Eversince preggie and having MS etc..... I really hated the taste of toothpaste and the "process" of brushing my teeth!! ;( *Roll eyes* I just got the 'urge' to vomit out while brushing.... Arrrgghh dun kw how to explain oso.....Anyway I'm sure those mummies who experienced tat will know wat I'm trying to say... ;}
Yest, I had Mac's big breakfast & hotcakes for brunch...... with courtesy from Dar A!! ;)
Very fulfilling meal tat lasts me thru dinner!! ;p
Nic w/o fail waiting for his fair share of Mac's breakkie!! ;)Yest as planned, we met up with Mic & her hubby-to-be and dined over @ Fish & Co at Wheelock Place.... First, here's wat I worn for the day.... ;)

F21 cream tunic top & leggings... with one of my fav sandals.. and there's Nic!! =p (Can u spot my lil baby bump ;p)Heee pls ignore the CNY's poster greeting pasted on the door... ;p Cos since preggie, my mum forbids us to remove any poster/pastings from the wall etc... Tat explained why our hse still got those CNY's posters and stuffs... ;p
Anyway before meeting them, we went to collect the Allerhand baby diaper bag from Isetan and oso to apply application for their privilege card....
So here's the Allerhand baby diaper bag!!! =) I wld say I like it v.much given the many compartments the bag was designed for and the various pouches tat were included... ;)





There's also this diaper changing mat included!! ;) I think/hope this bag is a worthy investment!! ;) Aft 30% discount, it costs us bout $124.60(UP: $178.00)!!
Dinner was great and it's always nice catching up with Mic!! Her hubby seems to be a very nice guy and friendly as well... I'm glad & happy for Mic tat she's finally found her prince charming and a good catch too!! ;) (Just like me.... ;pp) OOps!!!! *LOL* Haaa....
No pics thou cos we were busy eating and chatting away... ;)
But oh ya... here's the sweet pouch she bot for me from her overseas trip!! ;)

Aft dinner, we went out separate ways cos she's off to Zara for some shopping while we headed over to Wisma!
Firstly I went to Sasa in search for the Biotherm's facial products but I couldn't find any??!! ;( Think they discontinued retailing their brand's products dun know for watever reasons??!! ; *Sigh* This means I'm left with the option of buying their products off the beauty counters OR make a trip down to Chinatown's Ocean store to get it!! Haiz....
On a happier note, I bot 5 pcs of clothings from Cotton On!! ;D *Smile* There's this sales gng on @ Cotton On and we managed to find some good bargains!! ;) Nvmtheless it's so crowded as usual!! Frankly speaking I find their stuffs quite affordable... quality wise also not bad lah given the prices we paid for... ;) Here's our Cotton On's loots, with courtesy from Dar A!! *Muacks*
His $5.00/pc tees and singlet!! ;)
Basic babydoll tops @ $7.50 each(shld be able to last me till 3rd tri!!) and 3/4 leggings! I got the leggings in L size!! ;D
Babydoll tube dress at $10 only!! ;p Tunic top in green shade!!
To my dismay, when I reached home and upon checking/b4 cutting the price tag I realised tat the green tunic top was actually in XS size instead of size M which I had chosen! ;{ Cos the price tag stated was M size so I din bother to check the inner clothing tag.... ; Luckily still wearable lah.. ;) So lesson learnt!!! "Always rem to check the inner clothing's size tag!!" Haiz... But I'm always very caution one leh... perhaps the crowd was making me giddy!! ;p
Anyway YEAH to new clothes!! =)
To end this entry, here's Nic with his new "scrub" toy to entertain u!! =)

My cutie & handsome rascal!!! ;) Especially when he's
"smiling"!!! ;D *LOL*~Woof Woof~(^^,)