Monday, May 12, 2008 @2:12 PM
Friday, 9th May- Nicky's grooming day!! ;) So Dar A and I brought him over to my sis-in-law's sister's (Eileen)pet shop for his 'well deserved' grooming! In fact I was feeling quite guilty cos his nails were quite long le but I din managed to cut & trim for him cos as u kw tat now I'm preggie so it was somehow not too convenient/comfy for me to sit on the floor for bout 1 hr to help him cut & file his nails.... Cramps and numbness usually will be experienced indefinitely, so I dun feel good to having experience tat now... and morever Dar A and my mummy was not giving me the 'Green lights' to cut his nails oso.... ;{ Tats why I felt extremely guilty.............
*Sorry Nic*
Having reached the pet shop, Nic as usual was sniffing his way around and I chat with Eileen a while b4 leaving Nic in her care.... ;) Haaaa as predicted, Nic was orie whining away when we left the shop. I know he hate being left behind in other's care cos he's afraid we are 'dumping' him!! ;p Which will NEVER EVER happen, Nic.... ;) So dun worry okay...!! I'm a GOOD & TRUSTWORTHY owner!! ;p *Self pat on my back* ;D
Given tat 1 hr+ or so, Dar A and I headed over to Parkway Parade shopping mall.... We walked ard and went to Cotton On, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins etc... but came out with nothing... ; In fact I really wanted to get some basic singlets from Cotton On one.... but Dar A was saying that I shld get those big/roomy stretchy tops instead..... hmmmm which I dun really wan at the moment cos I orie got some in my wardrobe le... or shld I say plenty... ;p haaa!! Come one women wun complaint of enuff clothings one lah... ;p *LOL* I oso saw one top which had anchor prints from Topshop and I really like it... but Dar A wasn't tat 'appreciative'....... well so u must have guess it... I din bot lor.... ;{ *Roar* Nvm I will shop when we head to town soon.... !!! ;D
Aft which I bot some snacks and a shampoo for Nic and we headed to Coffee Bean for cake and drink b4 heading back to pick Nic up.....
Upon reaching the pet shop & to my surprise, I saw one of Eileen's cats roaming ard in the area where Nic was and it seemed tat there wasn't any conflicts caused..... Well becos all along I know Nic dislike cats cos last time he was nearly lost when he went chasing a cat at my mum's place.. Oh well tat was a long story which I dun wanna be nagging about.... Eileen just said they are still ok with each other leh, Nic just sniff sniff ard the cattie's butt and otherwise everything was fine.. ;p Tats so unexpected.......
And and... naughty Nic went ard her shop and finally sniffed & digged out a box of new toys hidden at a corner of the shop.... ;p Haaaa the box of small squeezy toys were new pieces which they have yet to display it out I think cos no price tags were tagged on them yet... ;p Haaa Nic really have s soft spot for those rubbery squeezy, got sounds toys!!! He LOVE them!! ;D So of cos I bot two for him...... Errrmmm not sure if they are free from courtesy of Eileen cos from the total cost of the bill, it seems tat either the toy/toys were free tog with a pkt of snack.... ;) Heeee
When we brought Nic into the car, he just cldn't stop digging the plastic bag which I was holding wit the new toys in it... So I gave him one and almost through out his car ride, he was entertaining himself with new new toy named 'Mouse-sie'!! ;D
Here's him and his new-found love.... "Mouse-sie" ;D

He's tired......

Haaaa... see he even had Mouse-sie with him when he went to sleep... ;p So cute!!!
Sun, 11th May- Mother's Day!!! We went over to Dar A's parents hse for lunchie cos his mummy doesn't wan to lunch/dine out so Dar A suggested 'potluck style' lunch whereby each sibling contributed few dishes and her sis agreed so lunch was settled instead... We contributed fried chicken and home-made apple cocktail fruit salad..... ;D Had a tiring day cos I woke up early to prepare the salad given the previous night when we slept late....
Overall, lunch was a nice & simple one with sushi, fried chicken, cereal prawns & etc.... ;) Oops no pics cos I din bring cammie with me...
Well for my side, we'll be having belated Mother's Day dinner this coming Wed instead... ;D
Till then and I shall update again... ;D
Another boring entry isn't it... ;p
~Ciao~