Thursday, May 22, 2008 @11:10 PM
Meeting Mic & her husband-to-be tml with Dar A... Probably dining at
Fish & Co!! Gonna pass her, her ROM's pressie cos we can't attend her solemnisation ceremony.. ; And her long overdued bday present! ;p
Toking bout Fish & Co, it's been ages since we last ate..... and Dar A had cravings for it for the longest time.... ;p
*LOL*Annual GSS kicks off tml........ and since we will be in town, I hope we can shop ard b4 meeting Mic... ;) Anyway I think to drop by
Sasa to get some facial products.... and most imptly, is to collect the
Allerhand baby's diaper bag which we had ordered previously during the Isetan PS. =)
And and..I'm feeling more of baby's movements...
;) It's really a very wonderful feeling!!! And I have been telling bb to be
co-operative during the coming gynae's checkup on Tuesday..cos we can't wait to know baby's gender so that I can start
SHOPPING for bb's clothings!!! Blue or Pink?? ;DAnyway my SIL just went for her detail scanning @ TMC today and bb confirmed is a BOY! ;)Ohhhh can't wait for my turn! ;p
*Fingers crossed*
♥ Respect me & my words...