Tuesday, May 06, 2008 @12:01 AM
Look at wat arrived on Sat- 3rd May'o8 and Mon- 5th May'08 respectively!!! ;)
*Yeahness* Beaming with joy!! ;p
Finally............... My LONG AWAITED BALENCIAGA BAGS!!! ;D
Balenciaga Spring/Summer'08 Magenta Pink City!!!
Shall presents u more of this beauty!!! ;D


As seen on Nicky Hilton... ;)
Dar A was still saying how come I've chosen this colour... cos he was saying that this colour/shade is quite hard to match.... ;p Heeeee well I did gave it some thoughts too b4 I purchased it but well personally I think for Balenciaga bags, it's somehow wiser to chose those striking or shld I say more dramatic colours!!! I find Black/White too dull le.... Haaa anyway this colour is such a lovely shade and I guess not a common colour in Sin oso... ;p *Hiaks* ;D
Okay here's another sweetheart...... ;)

Tadah~~~~ Balenciaga 2007 Truffle Twiggy!!!



Isn't it GORGEOUS!!! *omg* ;p
Well this is a safer choice when come to colours and definitely easier to match!!! ;) I'm sure Dar A do agree with me this time..... ;p
Heeeeee and and.... their 'sibling' is still on its way.... But I guess it shld be reaching me soon! ;p Shall let u have a sneak preview!! ;D
Balenciaga 2008 Spring/Summer Yellow Bouton d'OR Twiggy!!
The colour is actually more to yellow tone, just tat under flash the colour somehow becomes lime green!!! ;p Tats how special Bal. bags are, under different lightings.... ;)
Okay another strking colour I know... ;D
Hmmmmm Dar A in fact was saying me how come I bot till 3 bags at one go!!! ; Oh well.... cos as u know popular shades for Balenciaga bags are soooo hard to get and at reasonable prices so once I set my mind and the prices are reasonable for me..... I will get it if it's within my limits.. ;p Anyway it's been quite some time since I last pampered myself with extravagance gifts! ;p And and..... with the arrival of our precious baby, I'm sure gng fwd or in future I will rarely have time to pamper myself... I'm sure all time, attention and efforts etc will totally be on our dear baby!!! ;p So I shall pamper myself now..... so Dar A pretty plssss bear with me... ;p Heeee!! *MUACKS*
Oh and Nicky boy seems to be soo tired and restless yest- Monday.... But he's still eating well, just that he seems so lethargic and less active.... Hope he's okay. ;) Before I end my entry, here's Nic for u... ;D


Ok.. Good night!!! Dar A be 'nagging' me to ZzZZZZZzzzz le... and it's time for baby's rest!!! ;D