Tuesday, May 06, 2008 @11:17 PM
Ok here's another sweetheart tat arrived this morning!!! ;D

Balenciaga Spring/Summer Yellow Bouton d'or Twiggy!!!



This bag is actually more of striking yellow in reality and definitely an eye-catching pc!! ;D
Haaa.... guess I shall 'control' myself over this Balenciaga's craze!!! ;p Though they are soooo ADDICTIVE!!! I tell you, one will nvm get enuff pieces from this brand!!! ;\ Tat explains why Nicole Richie and others have so many of them in different colours!!! *LOL* (Oopsss... guess when I said tat Dar A starts to get worry... ;p) *HIAKS*
In fact I still have one choice on my wishlist which is their Gold Giant hardware series!!! ;) But I haven decided on a shade tho..... Hmmmm to Dar A if u are reading this..... ;) "Heee tat Gold series hardware Balenciaga shall be my "1st Push factor's gift/reward" from u okie!!!" :D :D Pls dun reject me..... ;p *MUACKS*
Haaaa.... ok b4 I end my entry, here's my 3 newest possessions!!! ;)

The 3 "Siblings"!!! ;D *Love*
♥ Respect me & my words...