Friday, May 30, 2008 @12:18 AM
Yest....finally have my
1st swimming lesson with baby!!! ;DHope she likes
and savours the feeling of mummy's floating and swimming!!
It has been ages since I last swam!!! Wonder how loooooonnnnnggg ago was tat!! ;p
*Ashamed*Initially it rained....and I was kinda disappointed cos I was all geared up and prepared for tat well needed exercise!
*Boooo...* So sian......! But aft dinner ard 7 plus....we looked at the weather and it seem pretty good and cooling.... There's no one by the pool except for the smell of pple 'barbeque-ing' away....
;}So we hurried down and went for my long awaited swim!!
=)All I can say is tat I felt really
great aft the swim though it's like for a mere half an hr or so... ;p
(Dar A oso scare I tired myself cos since sooo long I din swim le....
;p)
Slowly building up my stamina and I guess I'm able to swim more/longer the next time.....
;)Aft which, I had
Mac's spicy nuggets, onion rings & fries, some vegetable chips, fruit juice and an apple!!! To fill my once again hungry stomach!!
;p~Satisfied~(^^,)
♥ Respect me & my words...