Friday, November 09, 2007 @12:17 AM
~ Happy Deepavali ~
Today really felt like Sat to me....cos Dar.A was sleeping in late till noon and as usual I woke up 1st and had breakfast, fed Nic etc.... Was about to switch on tv to watch the "S.H.E" drama series(which was telecasted on Sats one...)...then did I came to realise tat it was Thursday lah!! Wat Saturday!! ;p Nvmtheless I switched my attn to "Urban"!! ;)
Evening was dinner with family, Uncle, & cousins..... Ok was satisfactory!! ;D
It's always nice catching up with those cousins/relatives whom u are close to... ;)
Saw Eric's little Jayden................. and he is such a cute darling!! So adorable!! But he's so shy or scare towards strangers and will cry if he lost sight of his daddy!! ;{ Haaa..... But his cries is so soft one..... so cutie farnie!!! ;p *LOL*
Aft which we went to Expo to look for bro cos he took part in the Super Imports Nite and his Mazda was in for the competition.... Hope he will win some prize/s!! ;)
And................. was so 'heart-attack' & sian & 'gross' when I heard someone calling out for me.....!! And it turned out to be tat "someone" whom I wish I wld nvm ever wan to see again in my life!!! ;(( *SUCKS* *SUAY* *GROSS*
I'm just glad to have Dar.A with me!!! ;D
Arrgghhhhh dun wanna say further...
Now hoping tat our Blue Jazz will arrive soon!!! ;D *Fingers crossed*
Okay here's Nic with his little burger!! ;)

~Cheerios~
♥ Respect me & my words...