Thursday, October 18, 2007 @6:10 PM
Very random entry.... Dun know wat to blog... ;{
Anyway these few days kinda routine, nothing fanciful or happening...
Just now went temples to pray with dad & y.bro....
I really hates rides in car during the noon time... cos it cast dizzy spells on me!!
*Sucks* Unless I'm driving then it's fine... Tat's farnie..ok I know! ;)
Dar.A is out now for a haircut....leaving me and the little rascal! ;p
Well currently...Dar.A is looking ard and deciding on which car model/s to buy despite we having starlet to drive now... but no sooner we shld ve our very own car! ;p
Honestly I prefer car wit
no "backside" meaning no 'car's boot' type like Honda Jazz etc...
But aft looking at
Toyota Rush.... I kinda have "feelings" for it.... Looks
"sportily chio"!! Haaa..!! ;) I like ...!! But of cos Dar.A has to fancy himself lah... ;)

Toyota Rush!!! Chio isn't it?!! ;)

Honda Fit/Jazz 1.3 which I oso fancy initially! ;p

Suzuki Swift 1.3 which I think is equally nice!! ;p But bit small yah as compared to Rush and Jazz..

Toyota Corolla Axio 1.5 one of the newest Toyota's series which my dad mentions which is equally well performed!! ;)
Guess purchasing a car is not as easy as me shopping for a BAG!!!! ;pp Haaaa ok I know it's different... just making a nosensical comparison! ;)
So guess wkends will probably be spent visiting car shows etc... ;)
♥ Respect me & my words...