As the blog title suggests..... Yup Dar.A and I have finally settled on the choice of our very 1st owned car.....
Honda Jazz in Blue Pearl!! ;D
*Bleaming with love*
This is how our 1st 'baby' car looks like!! ;) Though I realised it looks relatively compact but halo...inside was really spacious!! ;) Documents have been in process now we just have to wait got the COE's bidding on 7th Nov'07 and no sooner perhaps by mid to late Nov we will be driving down the road in our Jazz!! ;) Whooooo~~!!
Hopefully I will get used to driving this bigger car cos starlet was much smaller & manageable...
And and it's an AUTO car!!! Haaa no more fear of upslope during jam etc!! Everytime I drove starlet and when coming out of shopping mall's carpark etc, I always pray that there wil be no jam and not getting stuck on an upslope exit! ;{ Cos so ma fan lor for a Manual car to co-ordinate between gear, clutch and hand brake and accelerator... Ok watever.... Maybe I still not as skilful in driving a manual car lah...
Anyway last Sat/Sun were spent on viewing cars @ show rooms etc and we eventually settled for Pepper Lunch for dinner @ IMM on Sat...

I ate the salmon one which is still my all-time fav. and Dar.A settled for teriyaki chicken & veggies set.. ;)
Aft which we proceed to Daiso and bot lotsa stuffs.. cos I wanna get the diaper pads which I lay on Nic's bed....in case he wet his bed again!! ;{
Oh ya b4 we left, at the basement of IMM, I saw this stall selling tarts which was advertised b4 by Kym Ng and Chen Liping for their "Tai-tai" variety show for their different kinds of tarts.. so I bot 2 and tried! * Fancy Delight * tarts

I bot the
"Taiwanese" and "Melting Chocolate" .... Hmmmm really not bad!! ;) Will try their other flavours if pop by again! ;D
For Sun, we headed down to Taka to view the new Subaru's Impreza.... which Dar. A and I dun really fancy... ;p We had our dinner @ Ichiban at Wisma and it was really very fulfilling!! Their set meals are always very worthwhile IMO and delicious oso.. ;D
Aft which we proceed to Topshop/Topman cos they are having sales! And needless to say.... I bot 2 items with courtesy from Dar.A.......................... cos I FORGOTTEN.. AND LEFT MY WALLET AT HOME! ;p Of cos not purposely leaving my wallet at home!
V-neck leathery tunic top/dress!! Luckily I din bot it previously and now managed to get it at almost half the price!! ;) Though it's a size 10 but heee still can fits in cos the cutting isn't tat big.. ;)
Topman slogan tee!! I have "cutted" the sleeves off this tee and it's now a beautifully oversized tee for me!! ;) But one thing tat puzzled me bout this tee is tat why they put
"China" instead of
"Milan" to complete the slogan for this tee leh??!! Tot usually will mention:
New York, London, Paris and Milan one mah...?! ;p
Anyway I'm so damn sian for "some reasons" and think only Dar.A knows... ;{
I'm not gonna mention.... Haiz.... ;(