Monday, October 15, 2007 @2:19 PM
As promised.... My HK's purchases!! ;D *Wheeeee....*
Firstly....Shoes!! More shoes pls!!! ;p



Shoes in HK are pretty cheap!! I bot total of 9 pairs for bout S$100+... so tat means each pair only costs me $10++... Tell me how to resist and not to buy!! ;p Still got 1 pair of ankle boots with Cindy which she will brought over for me when she back in Sin...*Hiaks Hiaks* Dar said I soooo SCARY!!! ;) Haaaa...............Nah I wher got scary... but super-normal OK!! ;)
Disneyland loots!! ;) Super luv the Pooh drawer!! ;)

H&M stuffs!! Was so happy to drop by H&M finally as Sin does not have a branch! Tho in the near future the Ion @ Orchard will have an outlet... Din bot much clothings over there as it's Autumn now so not much Summer clothings for me to grab... ;) Instead bot lotsa accessories! I admit I'm a sucker for beautiful accessories!! ;D
Other accessories!! *Super PRETTY can* But bit pricey lah... ;p

Eyeliners from HK's Sasa !! Hopefully they really work well and wun smudge!! ;D

Long tees from Fa Yuen Street!! Super cute & nice @ affordable prices!! Each of them costs no more than S$10.00 ok... ;D So I can't resist and bot 8 pcs!! *Happy*



Some halter basics for layering and 2 cardi....
Tho cardigans in HK are really cheap but I din go crazy and bot many back as I orie have quite lots in my wardrobe... So at times I am quite "sober" one ok... ;)

Ok BAGS now!!! ;) Pretty pretty!!


Yes... Leggings and more leggings!! Personally I think can invest in leggings cos find them so wearable in Sin's weather and somemore so matchable with most tunics and long tops! And and oso can wear them during pregnancy bah... ;)
Oso bot a brown suede leather belt which costs bout S$15.00... and some pretty scarfs...!!
Just tot I shld get more scarfs... cos over there, so many designs at affordable prices!! Cos I find that pretty scarfs in Sin r soo hard to find and quite pricey too!! Those scarfs I bot cost bout S$7+ each only!! ;)

Think Dar.A gonna ban me from shopping for shoes & bags for now... ;)
Really misses HK now for their shopping and..... Krispy Kreme!! So sad din managed to eat MORE of Krispy Kreme donuts and their famous "Xu Liu Shan" desserts!! ;(
But weather in HK really sucks and air soooo unfresh! ;{ *Boooo...*