Thursday, April 12, 2007 @5:32 PM
Say
HELLO to my new hair-style/new look!! Now in a healthy dark shade, no more rusty colour hair, no more
LOOONNNG hair for ME!!! ;) Feeling so light-weighted and refreshed!! *applause* Haaaa ok I'm just being nonsensical & to commemorate my courage for making this
"brave" move...!! LOL!! ;p But hey I'm sure not every gals r willing to part with their long flowy hair one lor.....except for certain cases lah! =)
Anyway now I'm sporting a
longer bob sleek hairstyle!! =) Which I felt was still nice enuff !!! Haaa.... Dar was still saying I look so diff and young!! Machiam like
SEC SCH GIRL!! ;p Whoopeeee!! Tats great isn't it!! Woman always wan compliments tat they look much younger than their actual age! ;) So with this hair-style I look
10 yrs younger!!! Wahahhaha!! In fact Dar din see me in short hair b4!!! So it's definitely something new for him! I told him he got a
"NEW WIFE"!!! ;p Haaa........Ok but tat does not meant I look
OLD & UGLY with long hair lah!! ;p
Initially I wanted even shorter bob but my hair-stylist just couldn't bear to cut sooo short for me at one go!! She even saved a chunk of ponytail of hair for memory-keeping purposes!! Haaa!
Tat chunk of hair now lies in one of my drawers! ;p Well I wld say she did a good job for me with excellent services! Luckily Dar introduced me to her cos she's Dar's stylist ma...! Anyway been gng to her for quite some time le and trusted her skills! =)
Okie enuff said of my hair-cutting!!! Me back from my
Japan Honeymoon le!! Enjoyed myself though at times felt so frustrated with certain issues plus shopping was so limited and things so expensive leh! Heeee but luckily still got some
"shou-huo"!! ;) It's still worth visiting Jpn again cos I have yet to step into Disneyland with Dar.... though been there b4 yrs ago... =)
I am really slack at blogging now cos nothing really much for me to tok & blog lah....I'm not like those bloggers whereby they have so many activities & updates which they can blog bout......... ;{
Tat explains why I seldom blog! =)
Anyway my Nicky boy was so sick in mid Mar tat resulted in him being hospitalised... ;''''(
Buckets of tears was shed & we all felt so terribly sad especially for me & Dar.. Cos he's just too precious to us le!! But luckily things are more clear-cut now for his cause of illness and was under proper treatment/medication now...More of a relief for now but I still felt sad over his health issues.. Haiz.....
Just pray & hope for good health for him!Meanwhile I'm embracing every moments of my new look! ;p