Sunday, December 17, 2006 @1:25 PM
Yes I'm lazy to blog nowadays!! Becos "home-maker/s" dun blog don't they???!!!! *lol*
I'm busy doing hse-works, serving my 'king' & busy shopping!!! ;)
Haaaaa............. guess all the above are wat I enjoy doing most & usually will do!!!
Finally I went for my eyebrow embroidery's touch-up!!!` Heeee.... Ann commented that I dun look like my age at all!!! Wahahahha tats something nice & pleasing to hear!!! Yes yes pls give me praises!!! More...................!! *LOL* Ok I kw tats nuts.....! ;p
Oh yes finally I grab my hands on stuffs from
Wetseal!!! Heee.... finally secured & managed to participate in the Wetseal's spree!! ;) *jumping in joy* And and finally managed to get my fav Vivvenne Westwood's neckie & more!!! Wait till I have the mood to take pics & post it up! ;p
I'm more lazy now to post pics of my shopping buys..... No particular reasons.. Anyway think no one really cares wat I purchased oso lah!! Maybe with the exception of Dar!! =) Cos remember
he's my "EMPLOYER"!!! He's paying me salary, allowances, contributing "CPF" for me...!!! Wahahahha................... *LOL* Hope he wun faint or roll on the floor reading my post! ;p
Anyway today-
17th Dec'06 is little Zach's ONE YEAR OLD B'DAY CELEBRATION!!! *winks*
Happy Birthday Little Zacheus Tan!!!He's getting bigger & naughtier!!! Hardly can carry him still liao!!! Think he looks more like his mummy than daddy...Haaaa is tat a good thing??? ;p Oops Okie I dun kw!!!
Stll rem at this time last year, Dar & me were at BKK shopping & eating!!! *shiok* Haiz..... I wanna go BKK again!!! Pls! ;) Shop till we drop!! Ok Dar..........??!! ;)
Now I waiting for my hair to get back in "shape" & constantly "moisturising" it!!! They are so "thirsty" now!! So I have to plant nutrients & giving them adequate care!! :/ All thxs to the 'hair-stylist'!! U kw who u are!! *sian*
Ok for now, gonna go sweep/clean up my little rascal's furs!!!
He's shedding like no one's business NOW!!
HELL LOT!!!He's getting so fury that Dar thinks he looks like he's wearing
a fur collar!! ;p *lol*
Look................ I'm not bluffing!! =)
See....................
He's acting blur!! *LOL*

Okie dokie signing off now,
"Maria" status is on!!! Haaaa................... ;)